Search results

1. How to Avoid Save Corruption? Anybody Know?

The hypothesis here is that a corrupted game with or without mods is unstable and will crash frequently; or at least more often than one uncorrupted. Does anyone know precisely or even have a strong guess what vanilla actions, events, etc. will corrupt a save? Other than frequent crashing, is...
  2. How to Fix Sieges on 1.5.4? Workarounds? Mods? Future Patches?

Wondering if there are any workarounds, mods or other solutions to fix the buggy/broken siege battle features in 1.5.4? Specifically: 1) Ladders: assault troops either don't climb ladders at all after F1-F2 or F1-F3; or they use only one ladder; and/or only a few climb up..the rest don't...
  3. When Does Ship Combat Become Available?

It may be premature to ask, but when will ship vs. ship combat and amphibious assaults become part of the Bannerlord experience? Having just shy of 6,000 hours logged in Warband, possibly the most memorable battles of all time for me were those naval assault battles in Viking Conquest Reforged...
  4. Why Not Add Winter (Snow) Attrition to Preserve Sturgia (and Buff Their Units)?

From a 1.5.3 perspective (250 hours of play; 4 or 5 different campaigns), it seems Sturgia is pretty much a punching bag. Especially for Battanians & Khuzaits. Despite their winter movement buff & fact that north is snow-covered 50% of year. Why not give all faction armies a stiff winter...
  5. What % Spear INF in Shieldwall Needed to Stop CAV Charges?

Find that unlike Warband, where even just sword/axe-armed infantry would soak up and stop (absorb anyway) cavalry charges (mainly due to being 4-5 ranks deep, I guess), the Shieldwall in Bannerlord seems pretty porous to cav charges, where riders pretty much rip right on through. I'm wondering...
  6. Are Villages Supposed to Change Production?

Day 187 and All of Rhotae's 3 villages now produce Cow. That's right all 3. 100+ days earlier I'd purchased a brewery because two of the villages produced grain and I thought I was being oh so clever. But not clever enough! Adam Smith reached his hand from the grave to fu*% me up in Calradia...
  7. Best v1.5.3 Siege Strategy vs. Lvl 3 Cities?

Wanted to figure out best approach to sieging lvl3 cities (and castles)--especially Imperial ones, as they can be tough nuts to crack if strongly garrisoned. What's the best way to optimize speed, reduce friendly losses, and minimize wall damage? Or is it even possible to achieve all three of...
  8. "Create Kingdom" command just wiped out 40% of my parties troops!

As soon as I clicked "create kingdom", all my companion parties max size dropped by about 40%. Before I could get to them to pull their excess troops off and into garrisons, they were all gone (deserted). Game days of amassing and training up all those troops gone in the blink of an eye...
  9. Resolved Random Crashes--No Mods

Greatly enjoying 1.5.3; but last few days game is crashing 1-4 times per hour, randomly, usually on main map, often while just waiting with game paused. Before, crashes usually only occurred during 700+ man battles; or during siege assaults with ram+towers deployed. No mods, but using cheats &...
  10. How to Turn Off Soundtrack After Closing Game?

After 5,000+ hours in various Warband mods, just d/l'd Bannerlord, and started it up. But now after exiting the game to look for mods on the Nexus, the Bannerlord soundtrack is STILL playing on my PC, and I can't figure out how to stop it...I mean, I've been listening to versions of these...
  11. Automatic Village Relations Loss?

As a pagan Frisian, have conquered most of Frisia; but notice that even in pagan-majority settlements like Kennemer (castle), my relations deteriorate at -1 to -2 per week. Considering the rarity of village-specific quests to enhance relations, this effectively borks long-term possibility of...
  12. How Long Do City Sacking Effects Last?

Just sacked Ribe, with the "wait until I determine its proper value" option. Then pulled out all but a few of the free defending troops. Danes recaptured it a week later. When I returned a week after that to take it and own it, got the "city still not recovered from your sacking" message...
  13. Most Defendable Castles/Cities?

Having played ~5k hours of mostly Floris and PoP, I'm curious about what experienced VC-R players feel are the most easily defended castles in this version of the game. While there are  no Grunwalders in VC-R, my guess is that cities like Tunsberg, with detached hilltop castles would be the best...
Top Bottom