Search results

1. AngryPanCake

1.7.0 vs e1.7.1 vs e1.7.2

I am trying to better understand the nomenclature of the different versions. At this time, the 1.7.0 (without the preceding "e") version is the stable one, correct? Then e1.7.1 AND e1.7.2 are the Beta versions...2 of them correct? Since there is a newer Beta version, does it mean there will be...
  2. AngryPanCake

Succession

Hello, I read about that Mod and thought it sounded very good. However, it seems it may conflict with Diplomacy Mod! Through my reading, it looks like the issue is civil wars and there seems to be no option to disable them in Succession. My question is: Has anyone used Succession along with...
  3. AngryPanCake

Do you play M&B vanilla or with Mods

Hello, Since this is an EA game and because it is relatively easy to use mods, do you play this game with or without mods? If you do use mods, is it defeating the purpose of buying into an EA game? How do you provide feedback about things working/not working? The reason I am asking is because I...
  4. AngryPanCake

Crash File Upload...

Hello, Can you guys help me with crash files? I am not sure how to make them available to others for review. How do you upload/share them? Thank you, APC
  5. AngryPanCake

Siege assaults...

I noticed some strange things during my last couple sieges. The first one took a very long time to finish. My troops killed/disabled all of the defenders then just stood there. I thought it weird that they did not start cheering, just standing there. So I hit tab and saw there was only 1...
  6. AngryPanCake

Prosperity and food shortage...

Hello, It looks like this has already been pointed out in Nov 2021 (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/castles-cant-be-stopped-from-starving-prosperity-mechanic-issues.448024/), but I am not sure whether it has been looked into or any players have figured out a solution/workaround...
  7. AngryPanCake

Music/Soundtrack

Hello, Do you guys know whether it is possible to add music tracks to the game and whether it is easy to do? I know the easiest way is to have Youtube/Pandora...etc, running in the background, but I was thinking about adding tracks that would run depending on the game situations. Thank you, APC
  8. AngryPanCake

How do you improve Companion relations?

Hello, I was wondering whether there were any ways to improve relations with your Companions? I noticed an improvement in relations with spouse and child when taking enemy settlements, and maybe after winning battles, but not sure...I need to pay more attention about winning battles. Any ways...
  9. AngryPanCake

What is the purpose of having a Spouse?

Hello, I just watched a relatively recent Youtube video listing the best potential spouses in the game. It went on showing how many and what skills they had and said so and so would be the best wife to have if you are Aserai, this one if you are Imperial...etc. My question is how does a spouse...
  10. AngryPanCake

Poll: Current Troop Assignment

Hello, I know I am beating a dead horse, but I wanted to have an idea how many people actually like/dislike the new troop assignment system. This is a poll on the assignment system alone, not the whole new OoB system. The OoB system consists of Troop Assignment and Pre-battle deployment. So the...
  11. AngryPanCake

Skilled vs Non skilled Heroes...

Hello, I started thinking about how to choose companions/lords to build up my realm. Initially I would search the encyclopedia and bookmark the ones with most skills/perks, but then I realized they might not have the perks I want them to have if I want to use this one as a governor and try to...
  12. AngryPanCake

Companions as Captains are very fragile...need BUBBLEWRAP!

Hello, Even though I hate the new troop assignment system, I've been trying to work with it (I don't really have a choice if I want to play the latest version of BL) and get used to it. I have not tested this extensively, but it appears to me that the Captains (Companions) are prone to serious...
  13. AngryPanCake

Character's/Companion's Traits...

How do these traits affect a companion or the MC?
  14. AngryPanCake

Limiting Companion Troop Recruitment

Hello, I had read posts about people becoming annoyed with Companions recruiting their own troops. I did not really understand what the fuss was about until I started looking into the recruitment more attentively. I set up one of my companions with an all horse party (Cav and HA) in order for...
  15. AngryPanCake

On Prison Breaks...

Hello, I have recently started playing and taking advantage of this content and I can say that I like it very much. It's been leveling up my ROG skills and providing some decent perks! It has also been improving relations with other lords/clans a great deal. I reached 100+ relations with some...
  16. AngryPanCake

Making peace...

Hello, I am playing 1.6.5 sandbox mode. I finally took the plunge and declared my fiefs a kingdom (1 Town and 2 Castles). MC was initially Aserai with Imperial wife, I selected Imperial laws though as I am planing on conquering Imperial towns/castles, this reducing loyalty problems by having...
  17. AngryPanCake

Being called a "wanted criminal"...or something!

Hello, Playing independent clan, I took a castle from the Southern Empire that was at war with both Aserai and Western Empire. The Southern Empire's forces were stretched thin so I took advantage of the situation. After defeating isolated enemy parties and made a few prisoners that I refused to...
  18. AngryPanCake

Wife's Loyalty...

Hello, An Aserai main character marries an Imperial noblewoman and the MC becomes an Aserai vassal later on. If there is war between the Aserai and the Empire, does the wife's loyalty lay with her Aserai husband (main character) or her Imperial Family? Thank you, APC
  19. AngryPanCake

Own Fief (Own Army???)

Hello, Once you capture a fief (a castle) as an independent clan, can you create an army? if so, how? I just captured a castle (different culture) and I tried to recall my companions' parties to create an army, just like you would do it if you were a Vassal of a particular kingdom...
  20. AngryPanCake

[Request/Question] Playing/Controling Companions

Hello, I was wondering whether it is possible to create a Mod that allows the player to play the Main Character as well as Companions? For instance, if a companion was assigned a Party and is attacked then the player would get a pop up indicating that so and so was attacked and gives you the...
Top Bottom