Search results

1. sule

Need More Info Bannerlord 1.7.0 yaması, ayarlarda herhangi bir şey değiştirdikten sonra oyun çöküyor.

Merhaba, bu sorunu bildirdiğiniz için teşekkürler. Ne yazık ki, bu konuya ilk oluşturulduğunda yanıt veremedik. Oyunun en güncel live veya beta sürümlerinde bu sorunu yaşamaya devam ediyorsanız, lütfen bu ileti dizisine bir yanıt bırakın, böylece araştırma için ekibimize iletebiliriz.
  2. sule

Resolved Güncellemeden sonra ilk crash

Merhaba, tekrar sorun yaşarsanız lütfen bize bildiriniz.
  3. sule

Need More Info Finished quest becomes marked as unsolved after finishing one of main storyline quests

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.
  4. sule

Resolved Can leader of faction leave its faction?

Hello! I've been informed that this issue is intended. Thanks for reporting.
  5. sule

Need More Info Compagnion lost after deliver herd quest

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.
  6. sule

Resolved The prisoners in war report are wrongly counted when kept in castle prison

7. sule

Need More Info Running with the enemy

8. sule

Need More Info Getting notifications that I can't pay wages despite having plenty of money to do so

9. sule

Resolved when i successfully convinced lords to join my kingdoom

10. sule

Resolved Bonus stats on crafted weapons don't persist

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. Could you please send a screenshot of the bonuses before and after save?
  11. sule

Resolved Giving Orders In A Hideout Raid Doesn't Play Audio

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us. I've been informed that this issue is intended. You're sneaking in thats why commands are given in silence.
  12. sule

Need More Info Shields Not Working in Melee

13. sule

Need More Info [BUG] X needs garrison troops in Y Castle

14. sule

Need More Info i cant own more fiefs?

15. sule

Need More Info Combat results show negative upgrade levels

16. sule

Resolved The entire faction doesn't have anything to recruit but tier one troops (recruits)

17. sule

Resolved "the Wronged" NPC Backgrounds

18. sule

Resolved In-game encyclopedia search bar doesn't work for 2 letter names. ([Enter] doesn't execute search)

19. sule

Resolved Can't increase relationship with lords and noble

Hello! You can send gifts and gain relationship. We're still working on relation gain amounts. Thank you for your understanding.
  20. sule

Need More Info Eliminate Western Empire 99/100 - can't finish

Top Bottom