A few feedbacks after about 20 hours of ACOK 2.0 !
( no tweaks or modifications, with most recent M&BW version )
First, the positives ...
* The couple of quests I have tried up to now work fine (looking for the special book).
* As an independent and roaming random army (not vassal nor owner of anything), I have an easier time funding my 75 troops in comparison to last ACOK. Either I am better at the game or you have slightly improved income from missions, quests and the occasional good trades. It's still challenging (which is fine as one needs to conquer and raid to fund an army). But as a random trader/quest seeker, I can maintain (barely).
* The new Unsullied merchant and cost (800 silver) is awesome !
( When an Unsullied dies, I cry or cheat, whichever comes first.)
* The graphics and CPU usage are fine, no glitches, no crashes for me.
Possible bugs ...
* In many Towns around King's Landing, the markets are flooded with Baskets of Plums, like I mean a lot! Most other goods have disappeared (some left nonetheless, thank the Seven!). I figured it may be an "event" / an insider joke related to the books I have not read. They often sell for only 18 silver and not much profit to be made.
* Peasants seem to have rather strong stats. Maybe it's intended, to compensate bad gear.
--- Peasant women have no hair. I find short hair on women very attractive, but here they are bald.
* One of the Guild Master missions requires to enter the Town alone at night. I turned off the "bodyguard" option as I think it makes that mission impossible. Needs more testing (not 100% sure). My point is maybe a small tweak is needed here if there is a "conflict" between the mission and that option. (ignore if I am wrong)
--- Note that all the Guild Master missions I have done up to now work great, successfully.
* All normal Lumber is priced 250 silver in all villages I have crossed. Not really an issue: just a feedback that could be useful for next version.
SUGGESTIONS / IDEAS :
* Please add a visual cue on map to which holdings are Towns. I spend a lot of time reading over their descriptions to figure out which ones are Towns, especially with the new changes. Their visual on map could be (I presume) standardized (name size and visual).
* If possible, the water textures that can be sailed could be slightly different to the water sections that cannot be sailed. Not a priority if it's hard to code, but maybe it's an easy switch (I wouldn't know).
* With Athletics between 0 and 3, I stumble a lot, which forces me to waste points in Agility (9) and Athletics (3), points that are dearly needed for Leadership, Persuasion, etc. I suggest this be removed or modified.
* Removing time and cost of "Assess the local prices". I feel it is too costly in time and money for what it gives, not to mention points spent in Trading.
* Possibility of "landing a shore" for coastal holdings, either as a time consuming endeavor (helped by Engineering) or by adding more ports.
* Engineering tasks to build temporary bridges in some locations. Just an idea; if you find coding that an exciting challenge.
Random question to whomever may know : does having mules or horses in your inventory still help for speed ? My current tests with cheap mules/donkeys is not positive.