• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. saregona

equipable horse tack and armour - possible?

would this be possible? i am looking to implement wearable horse armours as a mod, and was wondering if the largely unused food slot could be used for the purpose of equiping armour and tack on the horse much like the armour equiping slots on the player character? dabbled around with the module...
  2. saregona

Catscan

I got bored and scanned my cat. This is the result.
  3. saregona

Better Horses Mod (v1.2) Looking for horse armour texturers!

NEW! 3 Nov 2009 I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD TEXTURERS TO HELP ME WITH ALL THE HORSE ARMOUR. IT'S A BIG TASK FOR JUST ONE PERSON. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR PREVIOUS WORK. YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE SPEC AND NORMAL MAPS! I WILL LATER BE SEARCHING...
  4. saregona

I need a little help with getting horsies in game...

Hello, Um, I have searched for this, using lots of different keywords, but I can't find any instructions that I can understand on how to add new horses, or variants, to the game. I'm fine with making them, but putting them in game is where I get horribly stuck... The idea I have is just to make...
Top Bottom