• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. TheTomdebomb

Australia and New Zealand Army Corp (ANZAC) US/AUS/NZ

Lord Sir Dean said:
    Preferred In-Game: Lord_Sir_Deano
    Steam Name: Lord Sir Dean of Murder Mountain
    Time Zone: GMT +12 (Auckland, New Zealand)
    Previous In-Game experience: Lots, play a lot. I always play as a rifleman or arty.
    Do you have teamspeak3: Getting it right now as i write this.

I have a friend who wants to join aswell and he has the same exprience as me. If i am accepted i will give you his details.

#On a side note my ping on Napoleonic Wars is ALWAYS 0; so apparantly i live next door to all of the servers.

added you on steam
  2. TheTomdebomb

Battlecat said:
    Do you guys have cav ? I can't seem to find that info in the thread.

add The_Bandit for more info
  3. TheTomdebomb

dfs187 said:
    Steam Name; dsf187
    Preffered ingame name: Alfred
    Experience: 10 hours mount an blade played, 5 hours of Napoleonic wars played
    i have teamspeak 3
    Time zone; Perth

I cant find you add The_Bandit on steam
  4. TheTomdebomb

[Australian Community] Lounge Chair Carnage

G,Day members of taleworlds For all those Australians and people from Oceania out there in the community who want to join or even merc for a AU regiment that has events at night not 2am in the morning I suggest looking at the community website www.loungechaircarnage.com.au Our Community is...
  5. TheTomdebomb

allblackz93 said:
    Preferred In-Game: Allblackz
    Steam Name: allblackz93
    Time Zone: GMT +10 (Queensland)
    Previous In-Game experience: Single player only, 50 or so hours on Warband, 40 on F&S.
    Do you have teamspeak3: Yes, but never used it.

added you... I think
  6. TheTomdebomb

rohanc10 said:
    Preferred In-Game: Javert
    Steam Name: Javert
    Time Zone: GMT +10 Canberra
    Previous In-Game experience: 30 hours of napoleonic wars
    Do you have teamspeak3: Yes

I cant find you can you add TomaHawkAU on steam it might come up as [95th] Lt Richard Sharpe
  7. TheTomdebomb

1st Australian Volunteer Rifles *Recruiting*

another australian regiment :razz:

btw if you are truely australian it should be Pte not Pvt for Private and also CSgt is a rank underneath CSM

anyway good luck
  8. TheTomdebomb

3rd "Scots Guard" Regiment Of Foot Guards, 1st Battalion

add some pictures also if this is a United Kingdom Regiment then I believe the 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards was actually the Scots Guards (not Highlanders)

also maybe add a little bit more info like ranks and history and roster and about why we would want to join your regiment...

good luck
  9. TheTomdebomb

[Proposal] Napoleonic Persistent World [Community Project]

Menelaos16 said:
    Post in mod ideas

link please
  10. TheTomdebomb

The History of a Soldier [Community Game]

as the melee went on the French opened fire with their artillery using canister shot!
  11. TheTomdebomb

[Proposal] Napoleonic Persistent World [Community Project]

Hello, I have had the idea of a Napoleonic Persistent World. I know people have probably thought of this before but I thought I might bring it up again and hopefully get the idea off the ground. First I will need to ask permission from alot of people to use there skins as my idea is to gather...
  12. TheTomdebomb

Australian Servers & Community

Hey Baron can you look at the LCC PW section there is something important there. Also I got Osama to start making a LOTR PW map
  13. TheTomdebomb

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

admin on NW_Official_Aus_1

also this is what i received when I posted about my regiment on LCC forum

man u make so many regiments an they all r **** and full of the same 2 or 3 noobz why dont u stop making regiments alltogether i recomend no1 join this regiment or any other regiment made by `tomdabomb` hes a swindler a trickster and a phony if your lookin for the reall NW experience i suggest u join a real regiment thats been round for ages not like this clowns regiments they last 5 seconds yea

and half of them arnt even in english like this ones dutch o some **** i dunno but i think you need to see a dotor or somes hit man

for more look at this
    http://loungechaircarnage.com.au/showthread.php?2846-3eme-R%E9giment-%E9tranger-d-infanterie
  14. TheTomdebomb

[IDEA] Lord of the Rings Sub-Mod

Z0mbiN3 said:
    TheTomdebomb said:
    Skallagrim said:
    Barradin said:
    eth1234567890 said:
    There is no need to make new mod. All you need to do is make a sever, a map, and some name of facktions. That is all you need.

This, and custom flags for the respected Lord of the Rings factions.
    Or use ingame flags, and just pretend  :roll:
    The reason I want a sub-mod is because I want new skins like the armours, castles and I want to be able to select race with differences like Hobbits and Dwarfs are short and Uruk-Hai look like Uruk-Hai.

You can use some items etc. from The Last Days mod which just became an OSP 16 days ago.

Can I have a link
  15. TheTomdebomb

Hi I am the past leader of the Australian regiment ANZAC

I now lead 3eme Régiment étranger d'infanterie and I have to agree with all that was said here.

The sad fact is no one can let go of the past, The Official Servers try to follow taleworlds rules but dont and A New Hope (ANH) don't have any rules what so ever.

I was thinking about making my own server but decided against it as it would split the community further.

However if I got enough support Bandit Gaming (my thought of community) with its motto feel free game free will put up a server

My Quote was going to be "We are not here to compete with LCC and ANH but rather offer an alternate experience"

EDIT: The Official Servers also have a petty hate for ANH and ANH has a hate for LCC and GloVine so on servers insults fly around like I dont know what.
  16. TheTomdebomb

Skallagrim said:
    Barradin said:
    eth1234567890 said:
    There is no need to make new mod. All you need to do is make a sever, a map, and some name of facktions. That is all you need.

This, and custom flags for the respected Lord of the Rings factions.
    Or use ingame flags, and just pretend  :roll:

The reason I want a sub-mod is because I want new skins like the armours, castles and I want to be able to select race with differences like Hobbits and Dwarfs are short and Uruk-Hai look like Uruk-Hai.
  17. TheTomdebomb

Reading Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV6trOl5VkE Hello, I have been reading the books and watching the Movies (Including The Hobbit) and I was wondering if the idea of a LOTR sub-mod was a shared interest in the Community. I personally have no modding skills what so ever so I...
  18. TheTomdebomb

should come up as [8te] Wilhelm
Top Bottom