• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. problemsolver

Add nvidia DLAA support.

You would be surprised to know that with reshade you can have a far better looking game.
    And SMAA is better than TAA so you can use that.
    And you can always use DLSS to upscale to a higher resolution.
    For now these are the options available, so better than nothing.
    You can use this tool to compare the results in detail

But yeah I support the DLAA addition, it would make sense to add it since we already have DLSS.
    Problem with SMAA is the same, it adds less blur but leaves a lot of jaggies, both are far from ideal solutions(specially TAA, the blur is so ugly). atm i am using a higher virtual rendering resolution and then downscaling to 1080p with dlss 2.3.4. it looks good as hell. much better than what you could ever get with SMAA or TAA
  2. problemsolver

Add nvidia DLAA support.

From what I have seen, there isn't much of a difference. Unless is fairly easy to implement I think it's not worth it as of now.
    You can try to use reshade with clarity and lumasharpen among other settings, it brings a lot of detail.
    You can check this mods too
    you can't compare sharpening or reshades to a new antialiasing method. there is a LOT of a difference, but there's google and actual gameplay for that. don't watch youtube videos for comparison. dlaa is basically the evolution of TAA which blurs the image like hell due to the way it works. and it's fairly easy, dlaa is just dlss without the upscaling filter and lower rendering resolution.
  3. problemsolver

Add nvidia DLAA support.

dlss is excellent, but for people like me that have spare gpu power DLAA is a far better solution than TAA or SMAA which are the only present choices for antialiasing in this game. please consider this.
  4. problemsolver

Need More Info Constant freeze/lag when switching between menus

Well.... its better.
    For me its playable now.
    But still i can feel it.

Thank u for helping me.
    upgrade your hdd to an ssd, this game maxes out a sata ssd even while using menus, it's really heavy on disks.
  5. problemsolver

Need More Info (1.6.4 or 1.6.5) Bannerlord stutters on campagin FIELD battles ONLY WHEN reinforcements spawn

This is the last performance issue remaining on field battles, campaign map is another story and it doesn't bother me.
  6. problemsolver

Need More Info (1.6.4 or 1.6.5) Bannerlord stutters on campagin FIELD battles ONLY WHEN reinforcements spawn

Summary: Heavy frametime sttutering caused by reinforcements spawning in campaign field battles. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: NO Scene Name (if related): Close to sargot, but it'll happen everywhere on a 1000 man battle that has reinforcements. Media (Screenshots &...
  7. problemsolver

Resolved Found the reason for stuttering in battles!(SSD bottleneck) this was tested on the benchmark option in 1.6.4

Forwarded the info, thanks!
    great, in case it's needed i can upload another test file, perhaps a bigger one if required, but i am sure the reinforcement stuttering were in the one i gave you. to be clear, the only stutter i have a problem with as of now is the one that happens when reinforcements spawn, other than that, it's more or less fine.
  8. problemsolver

Resolved Found the reason for stuttering in battles!(SSD bottleneck) this was tested on the benchmark option in 1.6.4

We were not able to find any spikes on the data. If you can play on SSD you won't be experiencing these spikes. Were Geforce Experience or any other recording app was up and running while you were playing?
    also i don't even have geforce experience installed, i mean it could be my cpu that hitches when reinforcements spawn, but given it's over recommended requirements i guess this shouldn't happen. overall makes the game unplayable in campaign due to reinforcements spawn stuttering and general random stutters. these don't happen in custom battles i guess due to there not being any reinforcements.
  9. problemsolver

We were not able to find any spikes on the data. If you can play on SSD you won't be experiencing these spikes. Were Geforce Experience or any other recording app was up and running while you were playing?
    no, no other apps except for rivatuner frametime graph were running. i checked and i saw multiple 50ms(and over) frametime graph spikes, also you could feel them as hitches in game, this is not solved. i am sure they were recorded in that file. even without rivatuner you'd feel these spikes. you sure you didn't see them? also in that file most weren't related with ssd usage since i couldn't catch them with test.tmcap since you have to keep an eye for the ssd usage while playing. i know for fact there are multiple hitches left when reinforcements arrive which are very perceivable and game-breaking.
  10. problemsolver

We are constantly testing for these issues and we try to fix the issues we catch. Where exactly do you experience this issue? On combat? Campaign map or when UI elements getting enabled?
    okay just tested this again, it is indeed the ssd on campaign field battles with no ui elements popping that gets maxed at 100% causing stuttering. i am gonna wait for my crucial p5 to see if this is fixed.
  11. problemsolver

We are constantly testing for these issues and we try to fix the issues we catch. Where exactly do you experience this issue? On combat? Campaign map or when UI elements getting enabled?
    just sent you the test.tmcap file via pm, as said there are multiple big frametime spikes of up to 50ms which'd already be considered very perceivable hitches, most if not all of them aren't related to storage issues.
  12. problemsolver

i think i'll upload the test.tmcap, will that work for you?
  13. problemsolver

It has nothing to do with UI elements, it's purely while the benchmark or campaign field battles are running. i will post a video soon
  14. problemsolver

For some reason i can't replicate the frametime spike now, maybe it was a shader cache issue. now it's buttery smooth with no hardware changes whatsoever.
  15. problemsolver

Summary: Heavy frametime sttutering caused by 100% usage even on Crucial bx-500 ssd, this usage is caused by high reads requested by the game even after all assets have been loaded. the bx-500 will rise to 100% immediately after this stutter. How to Reproduce: Just run a benchmark test and...
  16. problemsolver

In Progress Constant freezes/stuttering/lag/GPU running between 80-100%

Summary: GPU running between 80-100% on the lowest in-game settings. Played the game previously on significantly older commuter with far inferior specs and still managed to run it on the highest settings with limited issues - most of which were fixed by not using the Launcher through steam and using a Shortcut. On the benchmark my GPU averages over 200FPS. get a few FPS drops during it but not below 100 typically. I have reinstalled the game and verified the game files through steam. I haven't installed any mods or cheats. Just the default game and I can't play it while on the lowest settings without getting some form of freezing/stuttering/lag. I've tried about 10 different fixes that have been listed from the forums/YouTube/google searches and nothing has improved the performance of the game. I'm going to try and test the beta branch update to see if that does anything but at this point I sincerely doubt it.

EDIT: Adjusted resolutions and it did not work. When I change resolutions it works but when I go back into the settings it stills list it as Desktop Resolution.

How to Reproduce: From the moment I open the game I get consistent frame drops when switching tabs and clicking to move/enter cities. I get this when I click to load saved games, continue campaign or start a new campaign. When entering any functions of a city, when exiting the city. The character models will appear without clothing, when it does appear it will be very blotchy and lack any detail before appearing completely. Any options I select will stutter and lag for a period of time before going through to the next part. When I load battles most of my army is completely invisible for the first 20 seconds of the battle before just appearing.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No.

Scene Name (if related): Opening the trade screen cities/towns is extremely lagging. The player model that is in the centre appears naked before getting their clothing back on in a blotching form because rendering completely.

Media (Screenshots & Video):

- Uploaded screenshots of my low/high settings estimated GPU usage. I will upload anything else required into that folder to make it easier.

Computer Specs:
    GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
    GPU Driver Version: 471.96 - Released 31/8/2021
    CPU: Intel i-7 9700K 3.6GHz
    RAM: 16 GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 Aorus Elite-CF
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2TB HDD
    everything looks good except for the hdd, this game is really disk intensive. even i with 2 sata ssd's have to wait a little some times, i will upgrade to nvme when i have some spare cash and i will check how it works. nvme should be the way to go nearly instant battle, city and inventory loading, although with sata it's pretty good already.
  17. problemsolver

In Progress Warning for Nvidia gpu users!! don't turn on sharpening effect (leave it at 0.0) or you will get the black lines along npc faces and everything else!!

We are aware of this issue, it is currently being investigated. Thanks for reporting.
    teşekkürler efendim! i await the new terrain system, that's gonna blow warband out of the water!!
  18. problemsolver

In Progress Warning for Nvidia gpu users!! don't turn on sharpening effect (leave it at 0.0) or you will get the black lines along npc faces and everything else!!

Summary: Warning for Nvidia gpu users!! don't turn on sharpening effect (leave it at 0.0) or you will get the black lines along npc faces and everything else!!!! How to Reproduce: just turn on sharpening effect on game menu to anything higher than 0.0 Have you used cheats and if so which: NO...
  19. problemsolver

Add gpu based physx rendering to relieve cpu usage as a toggle.(even if it's in alpha mode forever)

most people have an nvidia gpu based on steam statistics. on a game that uses the cpu as much as this one, every single inch of performance we can get we should take, is there any given reason why devs didn't outright add this even as a pre alpha toggle, i'd gladly test it. i know it's a bunch...
  20. problemsolver

What parts of Physx of this game are rendered on the gpu?

Advanced physx seems like a good idea to offload cpu usage on those people with high-mid end gpus and mid-low end cpus. as far as i understand, this game already renders cloth physics on the gpu as long the gpu is Nvidia right? @Murat Türe @Mustafa Korkmaz Sadly videogame consoles always had...
Top Bottom