• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Tomyslaw_Mstokowiec

Crashing on Mac

I'm playing on Steam, with 1257ad installed on my Mac through Winebottler. I had to delete the text files to make the font legible, but now I'm having a lot of trouble with crashes. Seems like it happens every 15 minutes, usually in battle scenes. Is there anything I can do short of buying...
  2. Tomyslaw_Mstokowiec

Warband Crashes After Configuring - ROUND 2

I'm still having a problem with my Warband!  :(  I would like to change my graphics to directx9, but whenever I go into 'Configure' and do so, my game crashes after I click 'done.' Even if i go into the 'Configure' tab and do nothing, the game still crashes. I have tried reinstalling several...
  3. Tomyslaw_Mstokowiec

Congratulations!

I hadn't played M&M for a couple of weeks, and today I was talking to my friend about how excited I would be if we got M&M: Austria soon. Imagine my surprise when I check the forums and learn about NW! I just want to say thank you to all the devs, you guys are great and I will be glad to...
  4. Tomyslaw_Mstokowiec

Unban Request

Hello, I'm here because I recently tried to join MM_US_BATTLE_MG and found myself banned after having not played for some weeks. •Name under which you were banned: Captain_Moses •Server(s) you are banned from: MM_US_BATTLE_MG •What was happening when you got banned: The only thing that could...
  5. Tomyslaw_Mstokowiec

Warband Crashes After Configuring/Cannot Change Settings

Hi, first of all I would like to say thank you to TaleWorlds for the wonderful game! I enjoy the Mount&Blade series a lot, but an ongoing issue, for which I could not find a solution, has become quite the annoyance. You see, whenever I try to change the settings by clicking the 'Configure'...
Top Bottom