• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. garipoter

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

xLonexWolvzx said:
    Is there a reason I cannot join the Order of the Shadow Legion? I have 28 relations with them and 15 honor, so I'm kinda at a loss. Any help?

Do you have 500 renown?
  2. garipoter

A tribute to Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Thank you Fawzia. 
  3. garipoter

Prophesy of Pendor 3.0 Screenshots

Almost full Knight Of Eventide gear:
    Got armor in shop. Helmet and sword looted from knights.
  4. garipoter

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Big thanks to everyone in Dev Team for you work !
    ~ilovpop~ check your PM.
  5. garipoter

Bun Venit!

No ca veni si ziua asta !
    Bine v-am gasit  :grin:
  6. garipoter

mesh to scene terrain converter?

Yoshiboy said:
    garipoter said:
    Yoshiboy is it possible to get rid of terrain in a scene for example to simulate a battle in the sky ?Can player/npc move in a scene without terrain, or in order to simulate sky I have to make a transparent mesh/or a cloudy one for terrain ?

Yeah you can set the "mesh" of the scene to something transparent, with a collision mesh of course. That would work fine.
    Thanks for answer .
  7. garipoter

mesh to scene terrain converter?

Yoshiboy is it possible to get rid of terrain in a scene for example to simulate a battle in the sky ?Can player/npc move in a scene without terrain, or in order to simulate sky I have to make a transparent mesh/or a cloudy one for terrain ?
  8. garipoter

PoPv3 Weapons poll thread

I'd  like to see some new bow models. Also I'd really like to see native ones retextured and maybe some personalized quivers at least for jatu and noldor.
  9. garipoter

You know you've played too much M&B and PoP when...

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
    Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
    I'm not quite sure but what a hack. Wanted to post in 3.0 Status Update but this thread seems to be a more appropriate place. Apparently it was caused by this post:

saxondragon said:
    Thought you folks would enjoy a quick screen of something the community was responsible for creating..

Thanks Mad Vader for implpementing this system..

This is a pop up screen of one of over 20 types of achivements..

achivement.jpg

Best,

Saxondragon
    I had a dream in which MadVader(although blurry i remember him having a fantasy wiseman figure and, I can't swear but i kind of remember him wearing a Star Warish helmet :smile: ) explained me that because of major coding and scripting problems implementing achievement system will take a hell lot of time thus delaying 3.0 release for at least 6 months. I definitely remember this image in my dream:
    achivement.jpg
    Thank god it's just a dream and we'll have PoP 3.0 this weekend  :twisted:.
    Cheers !
    P.S. Thanks once again to the whole Dev Team for this Mod.
    P.P.S. Funny thing is that I never had a dream involving medieval battles or anything else MB related
  10. garipoter

Royal items.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62156.0.html
    Sybilla's Pack. Very nice crowns in there.
  11. garipoter

Prophesy of Pendor Version 3.0 Status Update

saxondragon said:
    Imagine that:
    You have to pay attention to the various Lords now as some of them will have unique troops that only "That particular lord" trains or.. "that a particular lord" has a strong tendency toward a particular type of troop.
    This is even better lord party's structure resembling to player's one. Each with his little fetishes and obsessions. I bet Kyros Dux will bring to light his little band of overpowered halfnaked gay gladiators . 
    :twisted:
    Saxondragon thank you for sharing this info with us and thank you for the work you are doing. I love you, in a non-Kyros Dux way.
    Elvenshae said:
    When you say "not capturable," do you mean that you can't knock them out and sell them into slavery, or do you mean that you can't recruit them into your party from your prisoner pool?
    Both I guess. Something similar to demonic warriors ?
  12. garipoter

noosers said:
    Hmm... now if the amount of noble recruits was linked to reknown too.... Time for the Dev Forum.

Hope it is. Player's party structure will resemble lords ones. Fighting with lords won't be a boring formality but a mater of middgame or at least close to it and taking down special spawns will go to end game. Sweet!
    Hm...taking first outpost of my kingdom relying only on mercenaries... tough task, hope I can figure a way to rescue 20 noldors.

Big thanks to MadVader and to Dev Team.
  13. garipoter

Sweet update ! Thanks SD !
    So I guess no more young noble mercenaries .
  14. garipoter

Accessing The Inventory of Regular Troops In-Game

Mod name is Armed Rebalance
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=959
    And I'm sure it can be ported to Warband .
  15. garipoter

Make the Devs laugh Photoshop Contest!

MimiCry said:
    Recently in Calradia:
    :lol:
    Very good writing skills. Saved to favorites.
  16. garipoter

Make the Devs laugh Photoshop Contest!

WIP:

Previous entries :
Top Bottom