• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Quanta

In Progress Regarding a recent crash report

Summary: My game crashed when I tried to disband Nusun's army and add him to my party. When we were just outside Myzea I took his troops, disbanded his party on the clan screen, and then asked him to join me. The game crashed as soon as I clicked "join me then". The crash ID is...
  2. Quanta

In Progress The Typo Thread - post typos here as you find them

This thread is for keeping track of typos and dialog errors in the game. I will edit this post as new typos are reported so the mods/devs have only one place to look in order to find and fix them. Please be as specific as you can regarding where the typos are, what they are, and what you think...
  3. Quanta

Resolved Instant horse heal exploit

I discovered this on accident. It works every time I've tried it. Step 1: Have a lame horse in your inventory (I've tried it with warhorses, not sure if it works with others) Step 2: Have soldiers in your party ready for an upgrade that requires you to give them a horse Step 3: On the party...
Top Bottom