• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. SilverFaith

A new concept about the look and equipment of armies recruited from conquered settlements

hi everyone , i know a lot of people dislike the fact that when we recruit from a conquered village or town we recruit troops that look and use the equipment of the enemy I have a concept that might change that behavior and still give you some diversity while maintaining the unified look and...
  2. SilverFaith

BL Coding noticed that when i try to add a new bow (something that worked in 1.2.1) in 1.3.1 the game crashes

Trying to add a "new" bow by even copying an existing bow , changing its ID and text and changing the values a bit just for testing , crashes the game Doing the same with a 2H axe a horse some other items does not seem to cause the crash any ideas ?
  3. SilverFaith

BL Coding 1.3.0 broke my "mod" which is a simple test i did with spitems adding a couple of items

it worked without any issues right up to the 1.3.0 updated I checked the files and i do not see any difference between the format of the items i made and the ones in game just in case it wasn't clear its just a module with the spitems xml with two new items Does anyone have any idea whats...
  4. SilverFaith

BL Coding Is there a step by step modding tutorial i missed somewhere ?

I am looking for the basic behavior of the module system Do i need to overwrite XMLs completely or does the game merge similar XMLs How to get access to the game code / SDK etc
Top Bottom