• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. General Questions

As I was playing this game I kind of notice there is no trade caravan going to Praven. There no trade leaving Praven too, but you can ask the guild master for a job and he tell you to take a trade caravan to Suno. This quest can be repeat many times. What i wanna know is this a bug or something?
  2. General Questions

Eee... Where do i download the new patch? or do i need to re download the whole game again?
  3. General Questions

Alright the morale of this game is pretty confusing to me in this game, but is there a way to counter the recent event morale?
  4. Crashes

Nevermind. The crashes went away when I chose a banner for my party, but there is another crashes that seems to happen to me quite a lot and I wanna know why. There is a part of 0 deserters and when i engage the deserters it crashes my game. Is that a bug or something?
  5. Crashes

Can someone tell me why my game crash after I pick my banner?
  6. Freelance

I hire the freelance guy and he say he say he is in my castle, but where is he? I can't find him in my castle/town.
  7. Enemies

Soo, i started playing this, a message keep popping up saying enemy is on horizon. What does that mean? It's kinda scaring
  8. Imperial

Is it just me or is the Imperial soo god damn strong?
  9. Ladies

Okay this is going be out of the blue or whatever, but i just wanna ask who is your favorite female npc lady? Just out of curiously here.
  10. Brutality

Does anyone know what feature does Brutality enable?? I can't seem to find any information on the forum.
  11. Lair

Hi, anyone know what the point of building a lair?? i dont wanna spent my hard earn 20k gold on it...
  12. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Is there any other way to download sod other then M&B Repository? M&B Repository is very slow...
  13. [S] 81 New Units

Hi does the war cleric actually heal unit in battle?
  14. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Soo this mod cant be play with 1.143?
  15. Range unit

16. Range unit

Hi i just started playing this mod and all i can say is that it freaking good 0.0.... Anyway i was looking for the best faction that have good range unit, anyone know which one is good?
  17. Fiefs Limit

My fraction just took out 2 fraction... and i didn't any of there Fiefs.
  18. Fiefs Limit

Well i ask him to support me but said you been well reward with Fiefs and my persuasion is at 7.
  19. Fiefs Limit

well my relation with the king is 50 and about all the lord have 3 or more Fiefs then me..
Top Bottom