• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Tears o'rum & Laughter o'grapeshot

The current game is a vast improvement over release. Yes the absurd 2D map is replaced by a more M&B style one. Anybody who likes pirates, M&B or sandbox games should check it out. 174 days into a campaign with a lvl15 character without any faction affiliation (just using letters of marque) and...
  2. Request for help - How to make a custom battle trophy?

I would appreciate any help in implementing a custom battle trophy. Basically something similar to the default ones but more rare and may be traded in for other rewards which could be anything from attribute points to more experience. I have used the module system to add items to the game but...
  3. Antiquity OSP 3D Art TG's Ancient Armory

TG’s Ancient Armory 1.0 Back in 2010 I started getting into some very simple Warband modding for the single player campaign I was playing. Because the of all the amazing information available in this modding community I started getting more ambitious and began making some items for a Bronze Age...
  4. How to insert new vambraces/arm guards into the game?

I made a new vambrace model but I don't understand how this particular type of item works in terms of having it associate with matching gloves and at what coordinates the meshes should be placed. If I go by the positioning of the native models such as scale_gauntlets_a_Lx, my mesh ends up way...
Top Bottom