• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Mr.Fuzzy

The Undying Lands - Undead Mod - To be ported? Vote now!

demize2010 said:
    Servitor said:
    Set the price to 999999999999999999999999999999999999ETC lowers the chance of it being dropped quite a bit. Though, I do not know the mod nor the situation, So I do not know if this helps a bit. -.-

Thanks for the advice :smile:

Sadly it's during the battle that people can pick up the book, not in the loot screen that follows in vanhilla M&B.

This should be solved in the final mod... I seem to remember that the summon script checks for the casters team and then assigns the new agent to that team. Would be all to easy to have the agent always assigned to the zombie side so that being clever and using the book would infact get killed faster :grin:
    The problem with the spawning fact that the zombies would provide infinite exp? Am i right? Or did i get that wrong....
  2. Mr.Fuzzy

The Undying Lands - Undead Mod - To be ported? Vote now!

Fei Dao said:
    Thats because its so sweet :grin:
  3. Mr.Fuzzy

Swadians: To me!

Orion said:
    Agent Griff said:
    Orion said:
    Silly, silly.

Killerflood said:
    a young man comes into the swadian camp with a tired horse by his side.

"may i speak with the commander? i want to pledge my alligeance with the swadians." the mysterious stranger says.

"you! help us? your just a bag of skin and bones! go back to your home kid, fore ye get killed." a soldier said.

"if you want to know the dam veagirs looted my village and killed my family! not with out getting their heads chopped of course :smile:."

"fine, ill call the commander and tell him ye wants to speak with him. Commander <unknown>!!!"

Of course they got beheaded. The Vaegirs don't want to waste any more time with Swadian villagers than they have to, so they just decapitate them on the spot with their mighty axes.

I believe he was speaking about the Vaegirs that looted his village and killed his family, not the peasants themselves. He was saying that he didn't let the Vaegir raiders leave his village with their heads still on their shoulders.

Bandits also sometimes raid villages, but mostly as a last resort, since it is pretty lowly, killing unarmed peasants and burning their homes. Desperation sometimes brings out the worst in people.

One, I know what he was talking about, but I used his own word choice against him. That's the point.

Two, bandits are notorious for raiding villages. That's about all they do, since they can't take on the tougher peoples of Calradia.

Three, Swadian Men-at-Arms? Give me a break. I could kill them even easier. As a cavalryman, I know everything there is to know about fighting on horseback, and I can best any mounted man. Your cavalry does not scare me. Not even your couched lances.

I can parry them.

macethump said:
    Orion said:
    Their infantry is a joke. I created a new character today, went to the training grounds, completed the training, hit level 2, left, and was immediately attacked by 9 vaegir footmen. "OK," I though, "I'll just kill these off real quick, they're just low tier troops." So I did. Got a 2h battle axe. I start running off towards Reyvadin, and bam, I'm attacked by 12 Vaegir horsemen. I'm level 4 at this point, with nothing but some crap-ass armor and a two handed axe. So I charge at the horsemen. I slaughter them, pick up a balanced battle axe, some sturdy lamellar, etc. I hit 6. So then I'm off to Reyvadin again, and I find 15 Swadian Infantry.

I was kinda worried at first - these guys were wearing some pretty heavy mail armor, carrying large shields, and half of them had pikes. I was on horseback, with just a battle axe.

I was hit once that battle, for a whopping 5 damage.

Low riding skill (3), low weapon proficiencies (2h weapons was at 92 at the end of the battle), low health (max of 50 at the time), and by my self, against 15 high-end troops (2nd to top tier).

If that's the best you Swadians have to offer, I'm disappointed. Your "elite" footmen can't even take out one little man with an axe.

No wonder the Nords and Vaegirs rape you all the time.
    Next time try something besides the "easy" setting.

When I need some equipment or easy renown without risk, that's Nords.

Idle entertainment and offhand killing?  Rhodoks.

Some good prisoners to recruit later and new bows for my archer heroes?  Vaegirs are the commissary.

When I need practice on my heavy or spirited hunter skewering a fleeing target, that's Khergits.  They're the most challenging.

You're all still worthless and weak...

This is ridiculous. Something besides the Easy setting?

Hmph.

Don't assume anything.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic little vaegir ive been playing like this since i started
  4. Mr.Fuzzy

Swadians: To me!

"Climbs up a tree and takes a dump killing a passing Rhodok with its powerful smell and nuclear radiation"
  5. Mr.Fuzzy

Evolution or Creation?

This is a big question:Why the **** in the name of who knows are you discussing your religon on a gaming forum?I mean like what the **** is this turning into?
  6. Mr.Fuzzy

Garrisons

alexthegrand said:
    leave all archers there. Archers defend castles better than anything.
    Nope,They hit the wall infront of them with almost all there shots and when they are attacked they are weak and easily killed(by troops going up the ladder not other archers)
  7. Mr.Fuzzy

Funny

Ash_Crow said:
    anifreak said:
    i once encountered a battle between a nord lord (forgot the name) and a vaegir caravan they both have 0 army and it wont end. i tried joining and used the attack without me, it showed of course no casualty on all sides then when i came back to the map their still fighting. i tried joining in the battle and there was no one on the field but me and my troops, i had to retreat to finish the fight which of course cost me some morale, but they where still fighting. the fight eventually ended when lord irya joined in.
    I encoutered something close to this : a battle between a Nord lord alone (his 43 men were all wounded) and a huge pack of Rodocks and Swadians lords (lets say nearly 1000 troops). The battle never ended for days, unless a group of Nord lords came and join the battle. 1 vs 1000, either he was a half god, or he popped in an unreachable place :/
    This means that the lord was also wounded but not really.He was at 0 health and the game considered him alive and dead,Therefore creating the effect that he was not there and there but his guy was not in the battle making the game endless.As you said the Nord troops that would join him for reinforcements would be availible therefore allowing his party to lose (obvisouly)
  8. Mr.Fuzzy

Fairly new to MnB, but I still can't get it right.

My army constists of 15 heavy calvary(swadian knights) 20 infantry men (aproximate) and 50 or so mixed ranged units.I hold position on the nearest hill and make the ranged advance 10 paces,calvary charge and the infantry holding 10 paces behind the archers,When the enemy gets to me i back the archers 20 paces back and charge the infantry and calavary.This method works well if you are on a hill and only on a hill.It (sometimes) works on flat ground.
  9. Mr.Fuzzy

Holy cow, I got 136 fiefs as a rebel

Sulibres said:
    Mr.Fuzzy said:
    Lord Hi En Mitey said:
    I'm up to 105 fiefs now. Looks like there might be 30 or more left. The Swadians and Nords are extinct. The Vaegirs and Rhodocks don't own anything, but the Khergits have started attacking me. One of their siege parties has over 940 men, mostly cavalry. Arrrgh! It takes forever to kill off that many horseman. It takes forever if you're in the castle when they siege too because they tend to hang around at the bottom of the ladder and arrows fired from the parapets tend to get stuck in the masonry. You can't take anyone with you down the ramp because there's a big ledge. With thirty of them down there it doesn't take long for them to turn you into a pin cushion. So its wait, wait, wait.

Has anyone taken over the whole map?
    Tihr left for the Nords which all the lords are in and everytime i wait one comes out the run away from me back inside.

How much renown do you have?  :shock:
    Probably alot from killing lords and imprisoning them. Do you want to know as a curiosity?
  10. Mr.Fuzzy

M&B and Multiplayer Discussion

Heres a tip:Rather then concintrating on new things why dont you work on what you have?I say this because ive encountered alot of **** that needs fixing and i suggest implenting multiplayer when you have bugs worked out so that other cant cheat with bugs and stuff.
  11. Mr.Fuzzy

Help

[/quote]
    The only versions above .903 were .950, .951 and the current .952. .950 and .951 are unstable, and contain bugs. .952 is the currently most recent version.
    [/quote]
    I realize this but i need a upgrade from .903 to .950.Does anyone have a link?
  12. Mr.Fuzzy

Help

I searched and could not find and after this post ill look some more but does anyone have a link to all versions above .903? Any assistance would be appreciated.Thanks!
  13. Mr.Fuzzy

Holy cow, I got 136 fiefs as a rebel

Lord Hi En Mitey said:
    I'm up to 105 fiefs now. Looks like there might be 30 or more left. The Swadians and Nords are extinct. The Vaegirs and Rhodocks don't own anything, but the Khergits have started attacking me. One of their siege parties has over 940 men, mostly cavalry. Arrrgh! It takes forever to kill off that many horseman. It takes forever if you're in the castle when they siege too because they tend to hang around at the bottom of the ladder and arrows fired from the parapets tend to get stuck in the masonry. You can't take anyone with you down the ramp because there's a big ledge. With thirty of them down there it doesn't take long for them to turn you into a pin cushion. So its wait, wait, wait.

Has anyone taken over the whole map?
    Tihr left for the Nords which all the lords are in and everytime i wait one comes out the run away from me back inside.
  14. Mr.Fuzzy

Funny

Jagenfox said:
    Mr.Fuzzy said:
    I came across a band of enemies and they had 0 troops.Obvisously a bug but hey i just wanted to post it where everyone would see :grin:
    It's when say a couple of enemies gang up on a weaker party and the weaker party manages to kill off everyone in one of the others. Was there any prisoners?

Anyway you should be able to attack the party to get rid of it or just ignore them.

But it seems like a bug to me.
    Yes there were prisoners.
  15. Mr.Fuzzy

Funny

The Blind Skald said:
    Mr.Fuzzy said:
    I came across a band of enemies and they had 0 troops.Obvisously a bug but hey i just wanted to post it where everyone would see :grin:

A screnshot would be super. :wink:
    How do i post a shot?

16. Mr.Fuzzy

Funny

I came across a band of enemies and they had 0 troops.Obvisously a bug but hey i just wanted to post it where everyone would see :D
  17. Mr.Fuzzy

How can i boost my renown gain using scripting?

Elijah said:
    Place bets for all tiers and you can win like 3800 for every tournament.
    What do you mean by tiers?Please explain
  18. Mr.Fuzzy

How to get more fighters on field?

DarkAnd said:
    Then join the nords, your swadian pussys are running from the battle.
    Although i say im with swadians my troops are not swadian.They consist of massive battolians of each so i join the swadians because the others are easier to kill.I dont think this is a bug it probably has to do with tactics or maby its a bug...lol.
  19. Mr.Fuzzy

How to get more fighters on field?

I think what Argonus means is that he has over 3 troops but everytime he attacks only 3 spawn and as one dies a new troop spawns for him.
Top Bottom