• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. TheWarrior88

BL Other voice.assets.bank modding

so i unpack the voice.assets.bank with the fmod tool. Then I replace my audios the way I would like them to be. Then I pack the voice.assets.bank back together with the fmod tool. Then comes the error message I have described. I then checked the Internet several times to find a solution to the problem. I also found what I was looking for. I found an article on troubleshooting this problem that explains that you should completely uninstall the game and completely delete all associated folders from the PC. I also did that. Several times even! But the problem persists.
  2. TheWarrior88

BL Other voice.assets.bank modding

Hello dear TaleWorlds team! I have a problem editing the voice.assets.bank. every time I have edited it, the following error message appears: Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while checking sound bank files. Re-validating game files may solve this issue. -Files (s): * .bank...
  3. TheWarrior88

BL Other Help Creating a Sound Mod to Replace Voiceovers

Thanks for your feedback. I'll just keep trying. If I should find out something or solve something, I will let you know here.
  4. TheWarrior88

BL Other Help Creating a Sound Mod to Replace Voiceovers

Good evening, I have the same problem too! I wanted to ask if you have found a solution in the meantime? I have tried everything, but unfortunately everything in vain. greeting Manuel
Top Bottom