• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. nalmighty

Edit Mode

What can you actually do when you have edit mode ticked ?
  2. nalmighty

Which factionuses guns ?

i was wondering if the was a faction that had troops that used guns like the imperials in the eagle radiant cross mod thanks for any help in advance :)
  3. nalmighty

probably already asked

Will this ever goto Wfas ? as in another post somone put that the  mod would benifit greatly from the AI
  4. nalmighty

Mercs

i was wondering : Whats the best merc marksman ? best infantry ? best cavalry ? i mean like the euro troops , polish mercs , from the camps basically thanks
  5. nalmighty

Heros

im trying to edit heros on warband and wfas using morghs editor and when i  edit them i save and load up the game but i see that it hasn't done anything at all to them not even changed there stats or anything so if somone could tell me what im doing wrong i  would appreciate it. thanks
  6. nalmighty

Hero Editing problem

When  i edit a hero such a Victor de la buscador with the troop editors ( i have used 2 Different ones ) i change there skills and there items but they dont change in the game they stay with default stats so if somone could steer me clear on how to solve it i would appreaciate it. thanks
  7. nalmighty

Need a Tutorial for Open .Brf

would it be possible for somone to write a quick tutorial on how to use this .BRf opener thank. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1466
  8. nalmighty

Weapons Reskins ?

I was wondering if it was possible to do some reskins of the Guns in the game to look like the ones in a warband american civil war mod along with the sounds to maybe make them a little louder i know its doesn't go with the time line. thanks.
  9. nalmighty

Wfas Custom Battles

Hi i was just wondering if theres anyway to get more maps for custom battles ? thanks
  10. nalmighty

Run time error crash

hi does anyone know how to solve the runtime error problem i get when im about the enter a battle and some time when i leave one.
Top Bottom