• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. armovir2009

Is this a bug or a feature?

Bug\feature: I've just mentioned, that my wealthy prisoners (lords) can auto-bargain themselves out of imprisonment. How to Reproduce: Last time I'v captured the "king" from Vlandia and he just presented me 3 towns aoutomaticly whithout my permission and vanished from the party. At that moment...
  2. armovir2009

[SP mostly m.b. expanded to MP] Forum organiztion and ideas generation increase

Hello devs, hello forum comrades! Travelling through threads and sections of the board I came up with some thoughts: Support section For now it’s 131 pages containing ~ 20 threads of bugs. Idk if the developers and admins are comfortable in searching new, untreated issues, but I see variety of...
  3. armovir2009

Resolved [1.0.4] List of perks don't work properly

Bug Description: Such perks as Mounted Archer, bow expert (activated in both branches either), Merry Men, Disciplinarian don't seem to work or change anything. How To Reproduce The Bug: Tried in 2 new games by different cultures battania and aserai. Reached a required level, activated the perks...
Top Bottom