• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Did anyone else want more hair styles?

This was one of the minor things I was hoping to see more of in the game.  I'm not *****ing or complaining, just curious to know what everyone else thinks as it pertains to this.
  2. Hybrid_the_Unsane

17 levels in one second...???

Hi everybody. Yesterday, I was playing as I so love to play, Mount & Blade.  I'm just strolling around the map, headed towards Sargoth I believe, to compete in the next tournament so I could line my man-bag with a healthy injection of coins. Next thing you know...I get a message telling me I'd...
  3. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Tale of a near-owning

So, I had just sold my services to the Nords, thinking: Eh, bit o' coin to line me purse...how can I lose? Well, I soon found out. So, here's me!  Riding off to a castle in answer of the call of King Ragnar...I get a message saying that some lord has seen me...Lo and behold...I get within...
  4. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Random, unexplained, unprovoked lag.

Okay, first off, Mount & Blade plays great on my machine...for about ten minute. I can be roaming around on the map, meandering around a city or even be in a store and it'll all go haywire.  The FPS goes down to a maximum of 4, the store starts to flash colours and all the text becomes...
  5. Hybrid_the_Unsane

"PC Display Settings Correct?"

Okay, I've searched around and have come up with nothing on the forum about my problem, if there is one, I'm sorry, but I tried. Okay, I saved my game in a town, Suno I think, and when it goes to the window that gives me my town options, for instance "enter arena", "visit the tavern", I click...
  6. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Just another M&B RP

Ignore this, for some reason, I can't delete it.
  7. Hybrid_the_Unsane

A roleplay

Hey guys, I'm Hybrid_the_Unsane.  I want to start a roleplay.  A few reasons I didn't join an exisitng roleplay is that the ones I had an idea about had gone really far and to add myself in at page 40 or whatever would've been hard for me and I just wouldn't feel right adding a character so late...
Top Bottom