• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Lord Milky

What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

So, when we finally get to play this long awaited title , what side will you serve? Obviously we only have screenshots and some short videos but perhaps some of you have already made a decision? Either way, it's interesting to see what the most popular side will be. Below is 2 maps, ...
  2. Lord Milky

Nividia blue screen crash

Hi there, I seem to be getting a blue screen crash upon starting the game. I had this when the game first released. I have just recently started playing again and the same thing happened,  I just created a character and boom , blue screen! I have now just finished updating my drivers and tested...
  3. Lord Milky

ELEX ( Open world RPG)

Elex is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic science fantasy universe that puts players into a huge, seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and...
  4. Lord Milky

Question about looting villages

Hi there, Does anyone know if there is currently a script that enables the player to manually lead hes/ her troops in a raid to loot and burn a village? There could be a trigger that would spawn a certain number of villagers for you to encounter and maybe something similar to Vikingr where the...
  5. Lord Milky

Defeated Lord bug

I just successfully defended Dhirim and then decided to go after the lords who retreated.I noticed one lord had 3 men + 23, so i thought I would pick him off first.The game loads and it says I have 96 troops against his 0?. I then started the battle and a load of red text appears. P.s I have a...
  6. Lord Milky

Quick patch question

Experiencing some lag with the smoke so i wish to install the medium quality patch. the problem is where do i exactly paste it?
  7. Lord Milky

Error message ( Annoying)

Hi there, I just downloaded this mod and i went straight into a quick battle and managed to get a few kills when all of a sudden the whole screen crashes and i get a message saying , " mount and blade has stopped working". my laptop is top of the range playing crysis and other hi-end games, i...
  8. Lord Milky

A noob's question

I am new to the forums and i have just found out about the "more metal sounds" pack. I wanted to ask a quick question about where i save the folder? Is it saved in modules or sounds? sorry for the silly question, i will admit that i am not a big PC gamer. many thanks Archi
Top Bottom