Search results

1. Resolved Unable to marry even though succesfull bartering

Summary: I was trying to marry my character with Maurentios of the Northern empire. Was succesfull with the bartering and asked his father Manteos to finalize the marriage. He accepts with just an offer of one dinar and says "let's proceed with the ceremony" but nothing happens, except I get a...
  2. Southern Tunic Waistcoat model for men

So, I was browsing some fancy looking town clothes for me and my party, 'cause you know, that's what you do with your unlimited wealth in this game. I came across this dashing looking silk clothes called Southern Tunic Waistcoat which looked just brilliant on my friend Friduna the Shieldmaiden...
  3. Need More Info [e1.1.1] Female Character gave birth to a child who spawned in an enemy town far away

Summary: As the topic says, my female character gave birth to a child while riding around close to Sibir and now the child is found in Chakand, which is pretty far away enemy town. How to Reproduce: Haven't tried to reproduce it yet. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
Top Bottom