Search results

1. Resolved Married daughter off to clan member that I promoted into a lord. Had an adult baby together that crashes the game when I try and talk to him.

Summary: I married my daughter off to a companion of mine that I promoted into a lord. They had one healthy baby but their second was born as an adult. I didn't run in to him until way after that happened, and when I tried talking to him in a tavern, the game crashes. This "child" does not...
  2. Need More Info A lot of small issues with Encyclopedia entries

Summary: This is as of beta 1.6.4. Not really any game breaking bugs but I've noticed a few issues with the encyclopedia. A few I've seen are: Nobles that are born and don't exist during the start of the sandbox campaign don't show up in the search bar in the encyclopedia. Their encyclopedia...
  3. Constant Warfare in Late Game - Unplayable

Late game is too grindy and unplayable. AI is constantly at war and there's absolutely no incentive to go and defeat enemy armies because of the way AI calculates peace declarations, the more armies you defeat the longer the war draws out. Defeating multiple armies is also pointless since any...
  4. In Progress Some companions have no skills in unmodded sandbox beta 1.5.9

Summary: I recruited a companion and said companion had absolutely 0 skill in everything and was level 1. None of that companions skills were listed in their encyclopedia page either. I'm not sure if this is how its meant to be for some companions, but this companion has "healer" as an epithet...
  5. Militia Sizes?

Playing on 1.4 and pretty much every castle contains militias of 1000+ soldiers.
  6. Need More Info Crash at Loading Screen

How to Reproduce: Usually happens in the loading screen before a battle, when I switch tabs with alt+tab Quest/Settlement Name (if related): n/a Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a Version: 1.3 beta Installed community-made modifications: None Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: amd radeon rx 580...
Top Bottom