Search results

1. Pitch

WB Coding How to export item type via python/process_item.py ?

Hello. I'm looking for a way, how to export item type via python/process_item.py. I am aware how to export item stats, name or price. however, I don't know how to find item type. My modified function "write_items" in process_items.py looks like this: So, question is - How to print/get item...
  2. Pitch

A few questions about events and game receive url response.

Hello. I would be happy if someone helped me answer a few questions. Im currently working at user management  and I don't know how to do few things. Assume that game_receive_url_response receives data in the form like this "1|10|3|0|xyz|blablabla" (Im even right?) How game know that ...
  3. Pitch

I need to call script on mission end .

Hey . I would like to ask you for help with my problem. I need to  call the script to everyone on server when multiplayer mission ends. In that way this script work well : (ti_on_player_exit, 0, 0, [],       [           (store_trigger_param_1, ":player_no"),             (call_script...
  4. Pitch

Script for admin chat

Hey.there is any osp script for admin chat ? ( server side? ) If no I can pay for scripter. Cheers
  5. Pitch

breaking the lance

Hey . What am I doing wrong? (WFAS MS) CODE breakable_lances_trigger  = [(   ti_on_agent_hit, 0, 0, [],   [ (store_trigger_param_2, ":attacker"), (store_trigger_param_3, ":damage"), (assign, ":weapon", reg0), (try_begin),       (gt, ":attacker", 0),       (agent_is_human, ":attacker")...