Search results

1. Faustus

So, when are we returning to the pre-release map?

Let's be honest, the new map isn't all that great. While it certainly looks pretty, weird reshuffling of city names, nonsensical geography, and poor game balance (especially for little old sturgia) all keep it from being truly good. On the other hand, this old map we had was pretty damn good in...
  2. Faustus

More skills concept for fun

Got bored and made this. Explanations: Unarmed combat is a staple of RPG's, and will be a fantastic fit for tavern brawl and prison escape situations, should they be added in. Also affects kicks and bashes. Slings are very powerful weapons, and using them requires a wholly different skillset...
  3. Faustus

There were mentions a few months ago of Spear AI which anihilated charging cavalry. Please, bring this back

TW has mentioned that the AI for spearmen was too competent when fighting against charging cavalry, and so they were "dumbed down". The EA has shown that currently, spears are simply terrible in the hands of AI. At least let them do one thing right, and bring back their old AI. You have...
  4. Faustus

I miss some of the armours from warband which haven't been given equivalents in bannerlord

I miss some of the armours from warband which haven't been given proper equivalents in bannerlord yet. Like my beautiful vaegir/khergit lamellar vest (I am aware of armours kinda similar to it, but none actually look much like it Or this boiled leather over mail Or this banded armour And...
  5. Faustus

General Battles?

Will there be an option to play custom battles with a friend leading the other army? A problem with the current captain gamemode is that you don't really feel like a great leader commanding a wing of an army so much as a guy and his drinking buddies fighting the guys from the neighbouring...
  6. Faustus

Suggestion: Soldiers drop items when routing.

A simple concept, when a soldier loses morale and routs, they'd drop heavy things so they can run faster. So all weapons bar a 1hander would go. I think this would both add to the immersion of a battlefield as well as be functional, since reducing carry weight does increase running speed. On...
Top Bottom