Search results

1. Lord Serius

Most factions of Christendom grumbling?

Good evening. I'm a vassal of the Sacrum Imperium Romanum (Holy Roman Empire) in-game, and my faction recently went to war with what I assume is the Papal States. While we were at war, the Pope came up and attacked me, naturally I fought back, and surprisingly won. I catpured him thinking the...
  2. Lord Serius

Changing the banners in-game?

Is there any way to change the banners for perhaps a custom one in textures..?
  3. Lord Serius

Random Question!

Do skills stack? Such as trainer or surgery? Example: I have 4 surgery, and two of my companions have 2. Does that make the party have about 8 surgery? With trainer, is it the same? Do your soldiers get more experience because there are multiple people with the same skill?
  4. Lord Serius

Leveling up troops...

I have about 50 ravenstern troops after having to start a new game due to the patch  :cry: So now with those 50 troops I can't kill ANYTHING. Smaller parties run, Sarleon lords with 50- troops attack me, and for some reason even with tactics, I still get my ass kicked by their tanks known as...
  5. Lord Serius

Nobles..?

2nd thread on this sub-forum. :D Anyway, I was wondering about a few things. Primarily about Nobles joining your cause. I have one village as a Sarleon vassal. I get about 3 nobles a week and I made sure I had party space, but the problem is that I don't really get the nobles, it just says...
  6. Lord Serius

Al-Aziz?

Hello, love the mod with a burning passion by the way. Anyway, I talked to some brother in a tavern and I've heard about the mines of Al-Aziz or whatever. Apparently it's where you get awesome weapons or something. I'm not looking for what it does, because i'll figure it out, but I really want...
  7. Lord Serius

Kingdom of the Hawks......Has been broken

The kingdom has fallen.
  8. Lord Serius

B Fantasy [WB] Land of Conquest! -We have a coder!- Recruiting! Updated: 7/1/2010

=====>Description<===== The Land of Conquest mod, or LOC mod for short, was started back in '09 by me, Lord Serius. Many people probably thought that this mod was dead, along with many others by many other people. It is not however, and is being started back up because of urging from my friend...
  9. Lord Serius

Any advice on what to kill!?!?

There is nothing to kill for a guy with 10 hospitaller troops. I cannot find any bandits or anything near the Crusader States. I really dont want to travel all the way to western europe to kill stuff, then go back to the crusader states when i have money to get more crusaders. any suggestions?
  10. Lord Serius

SP Fantasy The Land of Conquest (Recruiting) (Faction leader/heir(s) contest!)

Welcome to the Land of Conquest mod's thread! See below for details: http://landofconquest.forumotion.com/forum.htm NO RELEASE DATE News: 3/16/2010: The vote posted is not the final descision. I agree with 2 princes maybe a side mission where they battle each other and then become friends or...
  11. Lord Serius

Problems downloading the Map editor for Win7

I have windows 7 installed on my computer and... Well, when i download Thorgrim's map editor for mount and blade, errors pop up and i cannot use it.
  12. Lord Serius

Recruiting all fields

Hi, everyone. I really need new recruits for my mod's team. Our Mod's name: The Land of Conquest, or LOC The Team: Serius, Map editor Megalink, Modeler, Texturer Lordryan, Modeler As i said we are in need of scripters, maybe more modelers, texturers, coders, anything that you can do...
  13. Lord Serius

SP Medieval (We have a new forum) The Land of Conquest (Looking for assistance)

The Land of Conquest We now have a new forum on our own site. Please go to: http://landofconquest.forumotion.com/forum.htm For info on the mod. I'm sorry for any inconvenience to have to go to another forum.
  14. Lord Serius

Please close this thread (i already have a mod in progress)

Medieval Micro (just getting feedback) ====>Description<===== Since there are too many Britain mods and other mods that are alike, I thought I would make a nice medieval mod that would be pretty easy to make, yet fun. This mod would take place in a small map. The map would be of a few castles...
  15. Lord Serius

Bad idea, please delete this thread

I'm going to make a medieval mod thread soon. im closing this one..
  16. Lord Serius

Need help to get .960

Hello everybody, I already bought mount and blade and i have the current version, 1.011. I really want to download .960 and download the hegomony mod. If anybody knows where to download this and could tell me how to i would really appreciate it. thank you.
  17. Lord Serius

Need help to get .960

Hello everybody, I already bought mount and blade and i have the current version, 1.011. I really want to download .960 and download the hegomony mod. If anybody knows where to download this and could tell me how to i would really appreciate it. thank you
  18. Lord Serius

Please help me

Hello everyone. I want to make a mod and i need help. I need to know what programs i need to get in order to construct a mod and what to use. please help me with this because i really really want to make a mod about the crusades. Thank you.
Top Bottom