Search results

1. Instance

Hole problem on Map

Sounds like your having the same trouble I was, heres my resolution:

Instance said:
    mb_warband%202010-09-12%2021-11-01-40.jpg
    Incredibly minor and ignorable, just that I get an invisible head once I switch hairstyle/skin/beard, goes away after that.

Also occurred  to other people, lords and such, haven't checked since the map broke.  Aswell as when the into scene ran for Scotland (and no-one has invisible floors and walls, England has the same), bits of architecture were missing...  No issues after that though, including walking through that first town.

mb_warband%202010-09-12%2021-13-57-68.jpg
    This "hole" continues all the way down the middle of the map...  Didn't occur prior to applying the latest hotfix, and its pretty game breaking.  So I've either missed something, or I've done something terribly wrong, which I have no clue what is.

Same thing happened to a section on the top right, but the same thing occured with the invisible heads.

EDIT1: The above randomly resolved itself... for now.  EDIT2: The lovely thing moved to the left half now, with a new game. >.<

Occurs both on steam and the retail version, fresh saves and old.

Confused,

-Instance

Instance said:
    Instance said:
    DrTomas said:
    Instance said:
    The above randomly resolved itself... for now.

ATI drivers problem. Downgrade them and it will be fine.

OFC I overlooked that...  Any particular version?  Or simply sequential rollbacks until the issue disappears completely?
    Current:  10.7 - 4870, Windows 7 x64.

Appreciate the help,

-Instance

For anyone else with this issue, (yes I realize its not 1257 specific,) but nonetheless 10.6 drivers fixed the issue for me.

-Instance

I tested all the drivers between 10.6 and 10.9.

-Instance
  2. Instance

wow, level 9... just like that!

Psymon1 said:
    I think the experience for the caravans and other guildmaster quests should be halved and the money doubled.

Especially given the general price increase with pre10.

-Instance
  3. Instance

Massive lag during battle

Diablosrouge said:
    During a battle sometimes the screen gets stuck forward and backward like if it would be at 1fps but in fact the battle goes normally, but I just cant control anything cuz the game gets stuck.

I've lost many battles and many time with this stupid bug and I'm really upset. This is so far the buggiest version I've ever played, the version before didnt have as much problems.

Same here, until I switched over to my Windows 7 Partition.

All the while it spams that "Setting Up English AI" (or whatever it is) over, and over, and over for five minutes.

-Instance
  4. Instance

Alien Language

othr said:
    We'll start using martian for troop names soon.

few hints: speer - spear, boge - bow, schwert - sword, armbrust - crossbow, the Nordic ones are much trickier but Amundr made this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,118885.0.html

Too confusing, just name every unit 'Fighter' (lords included).

-Instance
  5. Instance

Alien Language

kuauik said:
    to everyone,it is in the mod for purpose,its not a bug :lol:

[HWJJIDJFJDJFJDJF]
    "I bet thats a swordsman!"
    *Clicks*
    "Oops, I didn't want a nude ballerina!"

I understand why its done, to avoid having every unit called, Archer, Spearman, Swordsman, Knight, Veteran...  Still, its ******** annoying.

Should be relieved once the troop trees are implemented though :grin:

-Instance
  6. Instance

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

kefka95 said:
    I apologize again for my tardiness.  I'm afraid that other interests, combined with nice summer weather, have kept me a bit behind the M&B curve :oops:.  And now that I'm finished with my lame excuses, here is the 1.131 compatibility update:

2.60 (09.13.10)

• Compatibility update for Warband 1.131.  All tweaks should now work with 1.131 Native, with the exception of any that are specifically noted otherwise within the program.  As always, you will want to start with a clean set of Native module files before adding any 1.131 tweaks.  For optimum compatibility, please ensure that no other mods are installed.

Nice to see you back and updating!    :grin:
    Hope summer treated you well,

-Instance
  7. Instance

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Instance said:
    DrTomas said:
    Instance said:

OFC I overlooked that...  Any particular version?  Or simply sequential rollbacks until the issue disappears completely?

Appreciate the help,

-Instance

For anyone else with this issue, (yes I realize its not 1257 specific,) but nonetheless 10.6 drivers fixed the issue for me.

-Instance
  8. Instance

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

b4ckr0und1 said:
    This error is entering the game and the game closes.

Have you applied the latest hotfix?

-Instance
  9. Instance

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

DrTomas said:
    Instance said:

Appreciate the help,

-Instance
  10. Instance

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

mb_warband%202010-09-12%2021-11-01-40.jpg
    Incredibly minor and ignorable, just that I get an invisible head once I switch hairstyle/skin/beard, goes away after that.

Also occurred  to other people, lords and such, haven't checked since the map broke.  Aswell as when the into scene ran for Scotland (and no-one has invisible floors and walls, England has the same), bits of architecture were missing...  No issues after that though, including walking through that first town.

mb_warband%202010-09-12%2021-13-57-68.jpg
    This "hole" continues all the way down the middle of the map...  Didn't occur prior to applying the latest hotfix, and its pretty game breaking.  So I've either missed something, or I've done something terribly wrong, which I have no clue what is.

Same thing happened to a section on the top right, but the same thing occured with the invisible heads.

EDIT1: The above randomly resolved itself... for now.  EDIT2: The lovely thing moved to the left half now, with a new game. >.<

Occurs both on steam and the retail version, fresh saves and old.

Confused,

-Instance
  11. Instance

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

dragon997 said:
    TweakMB is dead.

Like a corpse.

-Instance
  12. Instance

The next version of 1257 AD?

Release it when your damn well ready, not to simply appease the peasants.

-Instance
  13. Instance

Could someone please torrent the latest version of this mod?

Try using an alternative browser  :neutral:

-Instance
  14. Instance

LAG troubles strategic map

Your CPUs magnetism must be out of whack.

Take a magnet, (the stronger the better), and run it over your CPU.  Be sure to only re-magnetism in one direction, as in left-right, up-down or down-up.  A combination of directions will only cause more harm.

-Instance
  15. Instance

Latest Poll

I voted WW2, but prefer Medieval.

-Instance
  16. Instance

Performance must be optmized

Skandinav said:
    Beware of your tone and wording people. You might be inexperienced with modding forums and/or volunteer work in general, but heed my advice and never make demands nor sound so ungrateful when suggesting things to a man who've made an immense effort in creating something ( spectacular ) that you can all enjoy for free.

These people meet with untimely 'accidents' where I come from.

Sure the performance on the map is sketchy, but its not as bad as people seem to make it out to be.  As long as I don't lag during battles, I could care less.  Yes, I realize 90% of battle performance is up to me.

-Instance
  17. Instance

Next Release?

thesaguy said:
    I know it’s not P.C. to ask this, but was just wondering if there is any update on the next version release?
    Are we talking days, weeks or month(s)?

This mod creates epic game play that takes a long time, so I’m actually holding off starting a new game, since the next release will probably be incompatible.
    I’m thinking of getting Disciples 3 or Commander: Conquest of the Americas until the next version is out…

Thanks.

Disciples 3 is terrible, save your cash for dru- something else.

-Instance
  18. Instance

Small bug fix patch for pre9

othr said:
    Don't worry about those.

Hah!  A prompt reply, excellent.

Will do, or, wont.

Cheers,

-Instance
  19. Instance

Small bug fix patch for pre9

After applying this 'fix'  :smile:

Image Inside:
    3q8V

This forum doesn't allow thumbnails?  Lame.
  20. Instance

HOT FIX

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

:mad:

-Instance
Top Bottom