Search results

1. anoldretiredelephant

SP Antiquity Crossing the Rubicon - Caesar's Civil War

Crossing the Rubicon is a Single player total conversion mod of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, focusing on the events that unfold over the course of the last years of the Roman Republic. Planned Features Campaign Map New Factions Historical Characters New Troop Trees New Weapons and Armor New...
  2. anoldretiredelephant

Native OSP 2D Art Normal Maps for Faces

Refined the normal maps of faces with a (creepy) average face. Feel free to use them but give me credit. https://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade-warband/addons/new-face-normals-osp
  3. anoldretiredelephant

MP Medieval Fantasy Warlord

ModDB Page Discord Server Warlord is a Mod that brings Bannerlord's factions to Multiplayer. The aim of this mod is to make a fun but balanced experience.
  4. anoldretiredelephant

Calradic Conlang

hello folks. for the past few days i have been working on a conlang for the mount and blade universe, that being Calradic, spoken by the people of the empire. i'll just post everything i've made so far for it here and you make of it what you will. i'd love some suggestions. hope taleworld's sees...
  5. anoldretiredelephant

Possibly unreleased lore and information

Hello, I was digging through the game files of the Bannerlord beta (mostly sound files now) and I found some interesting pieces of lore and info. The Aserai isn't pronounced like "as-er-eye", but pronounced more like "as-er-ah". The Khuzaits have a she-wolf origin myth and possibly have a...
Top Bottom