Search results

1. Althix

In Progress 1.6.4. Clans are poor and their leaders are losing troops.

Summary: this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-5-10-faction-leaders-and-other-lords-constantly-lose-troops.443020/#post-9755741 How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name Media Computer Specs: stand by for a ticket with a save file.
  2. Althix

Resolved 1.6.4. Typo in quest village needs draught animals description

Summary: it says 1 instead of mules How to Reproduce: find a quest with mules, not sure about horses and cows Have you used cheats and if so which:nah Scene Name village quest giver Media Computer Specs: will accept 6900XT as a gift.
  3. Althix

In Progress 1.6.0 Can not make a clan party, after party leader has been defeated and released. Companions are "Busy"

Summary: Can not make a clan party, after party leader has been defeated and released. Companions are "Busy" How to Reproduce: Try to make a party through clan menu, companions outside main party will be "busy", i have to locate them, take to them to the main party and only after that i will be...
  4. Althix

In Progress 1.6.0 Losing relation with Lords after showing mercy to a captured settlement previously owned by their kingdom

Summary: Losing relation with Lords after showing mercy to a captured settlement previously owned by their kingdom How to Reproduce: Capture a settlement that previously belonged to the kingdom, chose the only option available "show mercy. Suffer negative relation with Lord which have negative...
  5. Althix

Resolved 1.6.0 Parties stuck in combat after peace declaration

Summary: Parties stuck in combat after peace declaration How to Reproduce: I guess catch some guys in combat and declare peace while they fighting. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name not related Media Computer Specs: bad
  6. Althix

Resolved 1.5.10 Faction leaders and other lords constantly lose troops

Summary: Lords are losing units. They recruit let say 5 units, after a day they lose 4 and so on and so forth. Since there is no wounded troops in the party of lord in question, i think it happens because of low morale and desertion. How to Reproduce: Just follow a faction leader. Noticed it...
  7. Althix

Companions roles

Good evening, I recently started a new PT with a MC created around CNG and SOC disciplines and now i need a Surgeon, Steward, and probably an engineer. With the current distribution of roles, i need 3 companions to cover these roles but the thing is all of these skills are INT based skills. To...
  8. Althix

Resolved Raid enemy territory quest prevents other quests from completion

Summary:Until the player finishes the quest "raid enemy territory" it is impossible to complete any other quests. For example "manual labors" or "grain seeds". It is possible to complete "raid enemy territory" quest by talking with any notable with the exclamation mark be it notable or noble or...
  9. Althix

Resolved 1.5.7. Notable wants his daughter found

Here is the deal, if persuasion attempt fails with said daughter, male npc challenges MC to a duel. And there are two options - massacre the dude with your companions - duel So i picked duel, and hence i ride a horse i decided to create some distance to impale our Romeo in a Sturgian Heavy...
Top Bottom