Search results

1. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

if you want video I guess I can try to go through my videos and try to find some clips
    Thanks.
  2. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Can you open a thread about this on the Technical Support section with a save file or a video of this issue happening?
    It happens all the time. We don't need a save file. But OK, I'll make a video.
  3. STcloz

Need More Info Khuzait hires clan Karakhergit which is intended to be at war with Khuzait permanently

After the contract, they are still at war and Clan Karakhergit isn't at war with Khuzait's enermies include me. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. only use one mod: daytime hideouts
  4. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Did you send a save file? Their team of interns devs usually responds to tell you it's been fixed lol...
    Banned. What did you do.
  5. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Beta e1.6.5​

Will you fix the bug that automaticly changes line formation to square formation? It happens in a legion when a horseman leads archers. Whenever the inforcement comes into battlefield, archers' formation changes automaticly. This bug has last over a year and none of you deals with it?
  6. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

I have one question: are most turks' faces crooked? Because I see that most NPCs' faces are crooked.

Seriously. What's your problem?
  7. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Yes please, more perks that unlock gameplay options(recruiting bandits, take over street gangs/hideouts) or battle options (formations and tactical retreat), that kind of perks are for me more interesting then +% this or +% that.
    This should be included in the DLC "King of the wild".
  8. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

This is why we need to be able to edit companion and clan members looks with the Barber feature as long as they are in your party and plaese open up all hair and beard options!!
    YES! My big brother's nose is always crooked.
  9. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

All that crap can wait until after we get potatoes added to the game. Imagine actually being Celtic and trying to do a Byzantine playthrough without potatoes. I want to feel like my ancestors who were invaded by the north men and conquered by Rome. Unplayable without having potatoes to cope with being a puppet state.
    Continue, please. I'm listenning.
  10. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

You’re right, that’s a fatal flaw. Those immersion breaking details break the game. Unplayable, literally.
    We're not amused.
  11. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Well, its accurate.
    Well, it's not.
    First of all, most companions are thinner than soldiers while their ranks are higher.
    Secondly, the blacksmith told me he is tall and strong, very suitable to be a blacksmith. But acctually he is short and thin, look like a monkey.

We call this issue lack of details and it's fatal for an RPG.
  12. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Duh_TaleWorlds​

Most companions are exetremely thin, especially khuzait. You guys are dissatisfied with them?
  13. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

The chance for it was only 2%. Has something changed? I remember, that half of Calradia hated me dearly, they were catching me very often, yet none of them has ever executed me.
    I haven't been exucuted actually. Merely saw a video. The player lowered his relationship with the enermy to -99, and he was excuted immediately after captured. I don't know how many times he tried.
  14. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

If 1.6.3. comes out can i just keep playing with my 1.6.2 on 1.6.3 with no issues? Usually i start over. Also, has anyone ever been executed? If so, how do i go about making that happen, chopping a bunch of heads off?
    The first question, yes.
    The second question, lower your relationship with others. Then, when they capture you, they will excute you and you could choose your successor.
  15. STcloz

Simplified Chinese Font: hard to read

Documentation regarding adding new fonts and changes to the Languages.xml etc. is almost finished. Next update or the one after that, should include those changes + the doc.
    Marverllous.
  16. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

I didn't play for six months, mostly because of the terrible friezes on the world map when you press any key. I entered the game after six months, everything is same. Surprisingly, these friezes were not in the first patches.. nuff said
    What friezes?
  17. STcloz

I'm curious to know.....

sounds like a cult.... hahahaha
    LOL I don't know. It's translated from another language actually.
  18. STcloz

I'm curious to know.....

UI (Universal Illumination of Brilliance
    or Empire of Universal Illumination)
  19. STcloz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

What was that update just now, about?
    I don't know exactly. But after the update I can rename crafted weapons now.
Top Bottom