Search results

1. phennexion

Skies of Arcadia

skies of arcadia was AWEEEOOMMSEEE (yes it needed caps) best RPG on dreamcast... i miss that game...
  2. phennexion

Chaos Axe, Completed!

Hey all! It's been a while since I did anything with M&B, but im lovin the updates to it, and been playin hundred years war mod, lol. I felt to need to 3d model another axe, others might remember my Widowmaker Axe, or my 2x4 with a nail in it weapons... but I lost them... :( anyone still have...
  3. phennexion

Error adding weapon to game

Wow very nice man. Looks awesome. Good job!
  4. phennexion

Is there a modding Wiki?

Hey guys, Is there a modding Wiki With Tutorials and such? If not... maybe we could make one? I got a web server n all to host it. Thanks - Phennexion
  5. phennexion

OSP Fantasy 3D Art The 2by4 of Death > Released!

Okay it's uploaded on MB Repository. =)
  6. phennexion

Yeah feel free to use it :smile:... and i'll take a look into it :smile: thanks
  7. phennexion

Sweet Janus, If you could give me access i could upload it asap. My name is Phennexion on the Repository..

Lol.. yeah HardCode i been smackin around Vaegirs with ol' woody all day hehe
  8. phennexion

Sure you can go ahead and use it :smile: Just put in somewhere that phennexion contributed hehe.

I'm gunna look up your mod and check it out, and PM ya :smile:
  9. phennexion

Hey all :smile: I know it's not very pretty but it sure is fun to use! hehe. This is my 2nd mod and im finnally gettin the hang of it :smile: Thanks to Yoshiboy, Simpson, Lurb, Janus, and everyone who contributed to the mod scene to help me learn :smile: anyway I'm still not sure how to go...
  10. phennexion

i am confused

Ahh... looks like ya got some tutorial reading to do. I'm thinking of making a tutorial on weapon making just for my own learning, but it'll be good for others too. Stay tuned :smile:
  11. phennexion

i am confused

you have me confused as to what your question is lol
  12. phennexion

Widow Maker > Released !!

LOL... Yeah well I kinda got busy with work n stuff and didnt have time to play m&b but i got some time now so i wana get into making a mod..

ps thx tka :smile:
  13. phennexion

wow cool !! Umm...Yeah i'll try to take down the polycount somehow.. lol.
  14. phennexion

Get Object Failed Error :(

Hey all, I've been messin around with a new model... lol I wanted to make a simple 2x4 with a few nails in it... and so i've been using the new Texture Tool by Simpson and BRF View & Edit... I've for the mesh to load up in BRF View: and this is the error i get when i try to run M&B.
  15. phennexion

Hmm... well it's a custom .dds file so you'll have to hex edit anyway... unless.... i just use my copy and overwrite your guyses... problem is it'll whax whatever pre-existing mod you had in there.
  16. phennexion

reminds me of lucky charms.... but yeah looks sweet.. might be a fun model to make
  17. phennexion

New mod Idea (I know I already started the high def thing)

omg ninja vs pirates!!!! or wait.. NINJA PIRATES!!! wwait.. already thought of 100000x .. lol....

but damn, ship battles would ROCK.
  18. phennexion

New mod Idea (I know I already started the high def thing)

Arrr, tis a pirates life for me. I'm in i'll help out i can mod/model/texture.

It'd be sweet, Being a pirate is always fun... Or wait... SKIES OR ARCADIA MOD!... okay maybe im gettin ahead of myself.
  19. phennexion

i think its a subliminal thing...
  20. phennexion

WOw yeah for sure its okay n008541b0t ! Kewl !!
Top Bottom