Are you using the release version of bannerlord and not the beta?It's not working for me. The modding tools launcher won't launch, and CTRL E doesn't do anything on regular single player launcher. I verified the integrity of both on steam, and apparently one file needed to be reaquired. And yup, both files are on the same disk.
Just tried restarting the pc. With the mod launcher I only get to the game launcher. If I hit Ctrl E there, nothing happens. If I hit play single player, it just turns off after a second or two.
Thanks for update.Beta Hotfix (02/09/20)
- Added all 1.5.0 fixes.
- Adjusted healing for heroes:
- Base healing rate was increased from 5 to 8
- Settlement healing bonus was decreased from 10 to 8
- Bonus from medicine skill for heroes was increased from 0.1% to 0.5% of base healing per skill level.
- Fixed a crash that happened when the meet with Arzagos/Istiana quest timed out.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during battles.
- Chinese localisation fixes.
- War & Peace declarations were adjusted so that there are fewer short wars.
- Tribute amounts were reduced by 33%.
- Fixed an issue that caused dead clan members to be considered for marriage.
I suspect maps in bannerlord are much larger than that, especially with custom textures.The Native maps were always the biggest files to download back in Warband, like Field by the river being a 400kb download. That was a long time ago though surely they can do that faster now?
Battle is possible, even with a class system. However, you would be forced to rebalance all classes such that they were "equal".1) Battle is not possible with class system, at least not in a fun way.
This. Reverting changes is a permanent uninstall. That said, the 2h crush through is beyond idiotic given the swing speeds and length of 2hs.If block delay gets reverted im never touching this game again. Its finally a game that I can see myself playing. Some things certainly arent perfect, and there are tweaks that need to be made, but the core combat is massively improved.
Player boost wont come until there are game modes people want to play. Creating a battle game mode would bring in more people to the scene.Are these going to be put into the rotation of the existing modes, or are we talking about new queues or new custom servers? More queues/servers means players will be spread out more, so that's something to keep in mind until MP gets another player boost.