Search results

1. N3XuS

Who got banned from Taleworlds and why ?

Me, the apparent reasons would be voting for himself but reasons are to be hidden because its private content on this forum.
  2. N3XuS

Iron Europe - WWI Mod

[left] [center] Introduction Iron Europe est un mod en développement pour Mount&Blade Napoleonic Wars. Notre objectif est de recréer les batailles qui ont eu lieu dans la Première Guerre mondiale. Cela signifie que de nouvelles armes, des uniformes, des accessoires de...
  3. N3XuS

NW Completed Wednesday Weekly Linebattle (cancelled this week)

Classy Wednesday Linebattle                                           Hello and Welcome ! I'm pleased to announce and present an event which will bring above 160 players. We offer you an huge linebattle on Wednesday, I'll try to make it enjoyable of course. This event will take place on...
  4. N3XuS

MP Other Complete French drums pack ~

Hello Everyone , this pack contains changed marches and charges for the French's drums.  What can it offer to you : - Historical songs used by "La Grande Armée" ( Guaranteed by our excellent musician Finguin). - Brand new drums songs making the game even more intense during charges. - A...
  5. N3XuS

MM Server is up

Feel free to join , its public.
  6. N3XuS

Complain - Ban Request Probito

Name of the server you were on : NW_Official_EU1     Name of the person causing trouble : Probito     Nature of their offense : Delaying rounds and being proud of it.     Time and date of their offense :  Monday 13th August Between , around midnight.     If needed, what your relationship was...
  7. N3XuS

NW Completed 1er Tirailleurs Friday Linebattle [Full]

1er Tirailleurs Friday Linebattle                                           Hello and Welcome ! The 1er Régiment de Tirailleurs de la Garde Impériale is pleased to announce and present an event which will bring above 200 players. We offer you an huge linebattle on Friday. This event will...
  8. N3XuS

[N&S] 55th New York Volunteer "Garde De Lafayette"

This regiment is part of the V Corps 55th Regiment (New York Volunteer) - Organized at New York City and mustered in August 28. Left State for Washington, D.C., August 31, 1861. Duty at Fort Gaines, Md., September and October, 1861 by the Colonel Baron Philipe deTrobriand. Attached to...
  9. N3XuS

Ban Request Fish and Akaast

Name of the server you were on : NW_Official_EU_1     Name of the person causing trouble : Fish     Nature of their offense : Tking     Time and date of their offense : Friday 20th July above 21h30     If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. : None     Any proof if...
  10. N3XuS

For the Swedes.

Hello , I recently discovered this music named ' Nylands och Tavastehus Cavalry March ' which is Swedish , I really enjoyed the song and I wanted to share it here if you wanna replace any songs you dislike with this awesome one. Here's the file : To have this song in-game , you need to go...
  11. N3XuS

Lucas's Map : Egypt Landing

The British made up a plan about invading Egypt which is controlled by the french army. They planned to do a big attack on a Village. Unfortunately the plan was ruined as a battery of cannons were placed towards the Ocean and the landing failed slaughtering all major companies on the beach...
  12. N3XuS

Unban Request Halokat

Name under which you were banned - 1erTir_Consc_Halokat Server(s) you are banned from : - NW_Official_EU1 What was happening when you got banned : - I'm doing this unban request for him because he cannot speak or write English properly , in any cases he's under my responsibility. Time and date ...
  13. N3XuS

1er Régiment de Tirailleurs de la Garde Impériale [French Speaking]

This unit is a part of the Armée Française Our History : In 1809 , Napoleon ordered 15 Regiments of Tirailleurs which were known as Tirailleurs-Grenadiers and Tirailleurs-Chasseurs. By Imperial decree of the 30th of December 1810 , the Regiments of Tirailleurs-Grenadiers changed their...
  14. N3XuS

Ban request - Prussian_Elite_McFiddles

-Name of the server you were on : NW_Official_EU3     -Name of the person causing trouble : Prussian_Elite_McFiddles     -Nature of their offense :  Teamkilling , general racism against french people     -Time and date of their offense : 10|06|2012 at 6h10 to 30 PM french time.     -If...
  15. N3XuS

NW Completed Saturday "Realistic" Linebattle

Saturday "Realistic" Linebattle                                           Hello and Welcome ! The 1er Régiment de Tirailleurs de la Garde Impériale is pleased to announce and present an event which will bring above 200 players. We offer you an huge linebattle on Friday. This event will...
  16. N3XuS

32e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [European-Recruiting]

32e Regiment d'Infanterie [color=red]de Ligne "The Invincible" [color=brown]This unit is a part of the Armée Française Our History : About us : We are a Line Infantry regiment which will focus on melee and fast tactics,we will always play as line.We are training every week, formed up...
  17. N3XuS

Site bugs.

Hey Everyone . The french flag is dishonored !!  :evil: Cheers.
  18. N3XuS

32e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [European-Recruiting]

32e Regiment d'Infanterie [color=red]de Ligne "The Invincible" Our History : About us : We are a Line Infantry regiment which will focus on melee and fast tactics,we will always play as line.We are training every week, formed up of veterans and already ready to fight ! As we are melee...
  19. N3XuS

19e régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne.[recruiting]

19e régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Bienvenue dans le 19e régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne ! Le 19e est clan actif et sérieux qui recrute tout Français, si vous recherchez un clan professionnel ! 19e régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne est pour vous !! [center] Rangs imposés dans le 19e...
  20. N3XuS

14e event : 100 vs 100 battle

14e Event : 100 VS 100 Battle                                           Hello, The 14e Régiment D'infanterie de ligne is pleased to present an event which will bring 200 players. We offer you a huge linebattle 100 vs 100...
Top Bottom