THC 5 - 9 CHADSQUAD

Set_1.png

Set_2.png

Set_3.png

Set_4.png

GGs Well Played!
  4. Neyth

[WRT] Division C - Week 3

Let's stop making a drama about it. We are civilised and we can talk about it properly. I would love a rematch and there is only today left so maybe we can get a proper game going? If we don't have enough people you can claim the default and we would accept it. @Krou @safe

Edit: To clarify I didn't lie or stab you in the back. I just made the mistake to not communicate with you properly since I never done it before but that doesn't excuse my error. Many apologies for that.
    And good luck with the match. I hope it will be a good one.
  5. Neyth

21:11

Yeah sure

What else would you like to interpret? It's not a matter of miscommunication it's a matter of honesty.
    unknown.png

I said at 11 past I'll wait so yes but I didn't specify for how long which is on me but neither did Krou say when his guy will be on. One of your players was still in a wfas match at that point. But I also said some minutes later that my team gets impatient implying that I am too.
  6. Neyth

Please guys if you are discussing make it merithoric way, read all the screenshots, don't change the way of narration and don't catch the words, posts like this

or implying that you didn't saw huge red text on the middle of monitor because you don't have admin is making me irritated that everything i wrote and post is not discussed and the discussion becoming more personal way.
    Admins will decide. We just posted our side of the story as you did yours.
  7. Neyth

It's rather obvious that he asked you to wait a couple of mins past the 15 mins period otherwise he wouldn't have to ask because you are obliged to wait these 15 mins anyways.
    Which we did and after those 15 mins we started to take action but not clear enough in hindsight
    so after only 2 mins you already started reading the rules about a default? You could have said that you don't want to wait as well rather than waiting a couple of seconds and then instantly moving on to default win procedure.
    Yes, I should have said that we don't to wait and that's why the communication my part was bad.

These excuses and versions are getting weirder and weirder with every minute. That's just a lesson to any other team to never make any agreements with you and to never trust you because at the end you will behave like a buch of losers and try to twist your own words.
    No excuses just what happend from our side and point of view. Spare me with your ill words. We just gave our side of the coin and you showed your side. Let the admins decide for who gets the win as our opinions don't effect the result. If your team gets the default I will completely respect and accept the decision but if our team gets it I will not be happy about that in the slightest personally. I have no ill intend against any of you.
  8. Neyth

I said at 11 past I'll wait so yes but I didn't specify for how long which is on me but neither did Krou say when his guy will be on. One of your players was still in a wfas match at that point. But I also said some minutes later that my team gets impatient implying that I am too. Past 17 I started to read the rules to check up the waiting time while the others imformed you about the default. Past 24 I messaged Ronny about the thing. And Krou said 20 CET and if we can wait 15 mins but nothing about 21 CET and if we wait 15 mins.

unknown.png
  9. Neyth

So to break it down to you
    Most of my team cannot play most weekdays so only the weekend is free for us.
    You suggested first 20 CET for Sunday and we would wait 15 mins
    Then you said let's do it 21 CET sounding like we don't have to wait 15 mins afterall
    You didn't specify if we still have to wait 15 mins

I tried to get the match on Thursday thinking we could make it so I cancelled the Training match we had but I ended up deciding to not play that day because only a couple could play when I asked around.

The only that went wrong was the communication on both our parts. Yes, I could have announced that we claimed default earlier but I was messaging the admin and looked up the rules so some minutes passed.
    And my team was writing in Game about the possible default. I am also the Co-Captain of the team and not the Captain which would be Kade. When something is to blame then miscommunication.
    It was not my intention that match was going to go like that, I respect CHADSQUAD and their leader and I am sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
  10. Neyth

Neither Kade or me have admin on the WRC servers so we can't write in admin chat
  11. Neyth

This is painful to do
    We claim default over Chadsquad

They were just 6 after 16 minutes past the initial time we agreed on.
    We were 8 People. 3 of my guys would have left from that point in 25 mins

unknown.png

unknown.png
  12. Neyth

[WRT] Team Rosters

Team Name: The High Council
    Addition
    Haakon45952
  13. Neyth

[WRT] Servers and Booking

Team you are from?: The High Council
    Teams involved?: CHADSQUAD