Search results

1. EverKira

Long Playthrough Mule/Sumpter Horse Populations

I was around 11 or 12 years into a playthrough after the 1.64 Beta came out and I started to notice a lot of Mules and relatively few actual "you can use this to upgrade your mounted troops" horses. Hubyar has almost 1200 mules for sale. Iyakis 300 Sumpter Horses, 220 Mules Askar 418...
  2. EverKira

Resolved 1.63 Paid in Promise/Giving Hands

Summary: Paid in Promise stops working if you also take Giving Hands How to Reproduce: With both Paid in Promise and Giving Hands selected, defeat and enemy party and leave weapons and armor. The tooltip over the weapons still shows xp value, the armor does not. Have you used cheats and if so...
  3. EverKira

New Clan in Sturgia?

Headed into Sturgia to do some horse trading and I see a banner I have never seen before. At first, I thought Raganvald must have died and someone else took over Sturgia, getting the Sturgia banner. I checked, Raganvald still lives. Instead there is just a new clan, named the oh so inspired...
  4. EverKira

Roguery

Right now Roguery is secretly (I say secretly because a lot of players do not know this) in control of the largest portion of the gameplay loop: looting and selling that loot to fund more wars to get more loot. However, the selling of said loot does not increase roguery's level (which is why...
  5. EverKira

Player Caravans

Why are player caravans limited to 30 guards when NPC caravans obviously turn a profit with 50+ guards? Player caravans lose far too often to looters, especially if I have paid the extra 7500 to better outfit them. And I don't know if it's just me, but I never get any trade xp from having...
  6. EverKira

Steppe Bandit hideout

There are a couple issues that I have with Steppe Bandit Hideouts: 1. There is a broken step in the area to the left after the first room in the cave. Video proof: Broken Steppe 2. There is an issue with the color of the Steppe Bandit Morale bar being black, especially once you get inside the...
  7. EverKira

Improving Tournaments

I think that there are a lot of ways to improve tournaments form where they stand right now. Currently they run on the Ricky Bobby system of "If you ain't first, you're last" and that's not that interesting IMHO. So how do we fix it? 1. Scoring has gotta change. 5 points (and renown) for...
Top Bottom