Search results

1. Ruthven

SP Native Explorer! - Source Code Released

Explorer! Download Discord Source Code Moddb - Steam - Nexus - Patreon About: Explorer! is a complete Singleplayer overhaul of Warband, rebuilding the game from the ground up to work around one central feature: No more overland map Current Features: - Travelling system with...
  2. Ruthven

New projects (2016!)

Wow... I haven't even looked in this board in such a long time. Is it a fact of life that we must find our past selves insufferable? Well whatever. It's been a long time since anything has happened in this board, and almost certainly a long time since anyone has played any of my mods... But...
  3. Ruthven

SP Native Fantasy Nysne - Metamorphosis (Version 1.2 - check p.5)

Download Nexus Mirror    New patch to v1.1 Nysne is a low-fantasy mod for Warband. It takes place in Calradia, a generation or two after the Native game. Though much is the same in Calradia, things are beginning to change - drastically. It is a pivotal time in the land's history that could...
  4. Ruthven

MP Native Native Compatible Armor replacement pack for Multiplayer (Now with NeoGK)

Download Download on Nexus Hello. As the title suggests, this is an armour replacement pack for Warband multiplayer. Most horses, a few weapons, and almost all armours have been replaced, though there are still some existing from Native. Also I have used some meshes from Native in different...
  5. Ruthven

Field by the River video (custom module)

Recently I started recording some Warband play... Multiplayer videos are still in the works since they require a bit of editing but uhhhh I recorded some bots playing Team Deathmatch on Field by the River. Khergits vs Vaegirs, I think 24-a-side but it might have been 13. The video isn't good...
  6. Ruthven

Flash Fiction Contest - round 19 - The Bugatti Step, Lumos vs Ruthven

This here is a ****ing flash fiction fight, folks. Since this board has some lack of lovin', this "week" we've got only two entries in a shocking head to head battle that is sure to, like, amaze and stuff because like, the writing is really good you know? But anyways. The topic was the Bugatti...
  7. Ruthven

Draw yourself!

Open up paint and do yourself justice! Like Say Cheese only more imaginative... If you want to use PS or Gimp or something to make yourself look real go ahead. The only rules is you can't post a real photo. Bonus points for only using the pencil tool+default colour palette. before/after I cut...
  8. Ruthven

5-10-15-20

A while back I saw a website that interviewed musicians and asked them about music they listened to in their past, to see how it affected the music those people were making at the age they were. I like the idea of looking back in time at your own musical taste and seeing how this might have...
  9. Ruthven

Vote Sheepdogs

http://www.rollingstone.com/choosethecover I figured I might as well put this here. An online voting contest to get a band on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine, which I'm betting none of you read and probably never will. But there's a band called The Sheepdogs who are in the finals, real solid...
  10. Ruthven

Weapon Collectors

Weapon Collectors is not a clan per se, but more of a simple collection of individuals who devote themselves to collecting weapons in Warband. Here are the basic rules: No armour can be worn, though helmets are allowed, and perhaps gloves Shields are not allowed Type with good spelling and...
  11. Ruthven

OSP Kit Campaign Sea Battles Mk. II & Misc Scenes

So what with Wülf going cold, I thought I might share some of the more generalized features that someone might want to use in their own mod. The first (and what I assume will be the most wanted) is Sea Battles. Some of you might remember that I made a guide for some sea travel/fights for M&B...
  12. Ruthven

MP Apocalypse Zombies! A Modern Zombie Multiplayer Mod (Essentially deceased)

Due to some random recent events or something along those lines, this mod is deceased until further notice. The Curse strikes again. If anyone really wants to port the old one, that's totally fine, and all the modding work that I've done (note that almost no models/textures are mine, basically...
  13. Ruthven

Zombies! mod needs scene makers!

One or two of you might already know, but I'm planning to port my ****ty modern-day zombie apocalypse mod to multiplayer, and I need scenes. I'm not going to parade the mod around a lot or anything yet, or even promise it's release, and I certainly won't promise it's success. If you're...
  14. Ruthven

And I'm one step ahead of you.
  15. Ruthven

Modding IRC channel

Hello. Just thought you guys should know, there's an IRC channel dedicated to modding Mount&Blade, which is a great place to go to for little modding questions/tips. Several experienced modders hang out there (Yoshiboy, Highelf and Ursca as random examples :P) who could probably help you with...
  16. Ruthven

(Bug) Edit mode "F" not working

Doesn't look like its been posted here, (though its hard to search as "f" isn't acceptable and just "edit mode" turns so many random results) but in edit mode "F" no longer works for moving the camera up ("C" still works for going down though) and I was wondering if it's just me. I've spammed...
  17. Ruthven

SP Native [WB] Wülf (dieded)

If anyone's reading this (which I doubt you would be as this thread is buried pretty well) and if you even care, yeah, the mod's dead. I'll probably release most of the work on it that I've done that others might want to use - but that's not a guarantee. Hullo forum. Once again, I've been...
  18. Ruthven

ANNOUNCEMENT: Viking Series Mods on hold until Warband release

Yessir, I decided that it'd be better to not try making any new releases for 1.011 and instead just look ahead to Warband's release and port the mods to it when the Warband module system is released. The only really difficult part that I can see with the porting is just the BRF files; I'll have...
  19. Ruthven

Checkable time counter in battles?

Hello, tis me with yet another question. I was wondering what I'd have to do to get a time counter/countdown into an active mission template, like a little thing in the corner that simply counts from 0:00 to 15:00 or something, like an ingame clock of sorts. And if so, could I make it so I can...
  20. Ruthven

Animation maker?

Hello everybody. I was wondering if there's anybody who can make animations with OpenBRF and Blender/3dsMax etc for me for use in my zombie mod. Credits will be given, naturally. What I need is a new walking animation (including both walk_sideways animations) and some new death animations. PM me...
Top Bottom