Search results

1. Dual wielding combat

I'd love to see dual-wielding combat if that's possible. Two axes, two swords, two daggers, hell maybe even two spears.
  2. Day 227 Sturgia is no more. I did not even lift a finger.

I believe the buffs didn't do anything
  3. AI cheats in recruiting

So I was going towards Ismilkorg to recruit some people after a battle, Urik's party was going there as well. I got to the village first and discovered that there was no recruits or advanced units available, THE VILLAGE DIDNT HAVE ANY TROOPS FOR SALE. When I left the village, Urik went in and...
  4. Player character has to be faster.

I'm wearing some weak leather clothes with an axe, a shield, and a bow with one quiver, the total weight is 5.1... and im still getting outrun on foot by some of the heaviest units in the game... Imperial Legionaries are faster, Sturgian spearman are faster plenty of other units with heavier...
  5. Companion wages problem

Hired Kalata the Shieldmaiden because I'm roleplaying a Viking. New game, not a lot of money around, not tryna use exploits. Her wage is 26 per day... I have a group of 20 soldiers that all together cost 92, once I hired Kalata my daily gold negative went to -118... Start of the new game... On...
  6. Cultural Traits

Would it be possible to change some of the cultural traits for something more useful or balanced? Currently, I feel that every playthrough I choose Vladia or Khazuits or Aserai since their traits give a big advantage while traits from Sturgia, Batanians or Empire are just kinda... well...
  7. For Your Information | Patchnotes

Devs are constantly updating Beta branch 1.3.0. The thread to those patch notes can be found here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-e1-2-1-beta-hotfix.419548/ Just go to the 1st page. If you compare the updated list to the original on the steam game page, they have...
  8. Companions re-spawn

Could there be a feature implemented where defeated companions (from caravans or parties) respawn at a designated city? Or maybe come back to the player party if the player doesn't have a city or castle? It's kinda annoying where the companions respawn and kinda random.
  9. Good job TaleWorlds

So with all this negativity going around the forum about the game not being finished and patches not being put out and lack of communication, I just wanted to say good job TaleWorlds. Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord is one of those games I can sink 100s of hours into, even in its current state...
  10. Sea combat, sea trade, sea travel

So looking at the map, there is a lot of room that isn't used. I know the game is EA, that is the reason why I'm making this post. My suggestion/question is. Would it be possible to develop/add some kind of sea travel system that would let us explore all the un-used islands and traverse the map...
  11. Companions

I will keep this one short and simple. Companions are weird. For example. I find a companion that says they are good at healing, their skill is kinda high-ish for early game but after I recruit them and look at their intelligence... the attribute is 2... and they only have 1 focus point in...
  12. Barber

Can we add a barber to the game? Or a barber workshop so we can change out beards and haircuts?
  13. I went back to Viking Conquest

So I revisited Viking Conquest and... oh boi I realized just how many features we are missing in the EA of Bannerlord. For starters, the Character creation is way more robust in VC than in BL, I hope they include more features to character creation and let you start the game at different...
  14. Bad rep for executions... Very inconsistent

A bit of Context - I'm a vassal of the Southern Empire with 92 rep with Rhaegaeaeaeaea - I had the following traits: Merciful, Generous, Honorable - I have 6 companions Now the Southern Empire went to war with Kazuits, in order to stop Kazuits from snowballing I had to start killing their...
  15. Caravans do not replenish troops

I have noticed one more thing that wasn't happening before the last patch. Caravans do not replenish troops and if they do, it is very slow. Bandits attacked my only caravan (Started a new character since old ones save file was corrupted since i switched between beta and normal back and forth)...
  16. System to train recruits

Can we maybe get some kind of system to train recruits for us? Maybe some kind of training ground where you put recruits for a week or other period of time to get trained? There can be a fee per recruit and a limit on the number of recruits in training at the time to make it balanced. This...
  17. Pretty common sense but...

Don't go into betas and go back to normal updates. I did that and my save corrupted, now every time I try to load the saves from that playthrough my game crashes. It's kinda obvious but I thought I let people know so they won't lose their time and effort they put into characters.
  18. 1.3.0 Beta patch

So with version 1.3.0, my campaign is officially screwed. The kingdoms around me grow at a much faster rate, the lords recruit so many troops that there is nothing left for me to recruit, the bug that makes my kingdom declare war on other nations, randomly, without reason is still there... And...
  19. RANDOM wars and Ninja Lord Prisoners

Let me start off by saying that I'm enjoying the game. I clocked in like 160hrs since release and the game is awesome. (Yea the quarantine makes me have plenty of time) My main issue with the game at this moment is that my kingdom declares random wars on random factions. In one of my saves...
Top Bottom