Search results

1. Castle Spawning system is dodgy

So I was sieging Thractorae castle and as far as sieges go, it was going ok. A mass of my troops had stormed through the opening in the wall on the left. I followed my mass of troops. Only to have an insta spawn surround me, not once, not twice, but three times. It's shoddy design and game...
  2. The uncertainty principle

Nothing in life is certain. Nor should army numbers in the field be certain. Perhaps the lower the number within a group the easier it should be to determine how many are in a group. For example a group of 1 would easily be 1, however a group of 200 could be anywhere between 150 and 250. The...
  3. Need More Info Barber changes characters height

I can't access to the media on the links.

These will only be available for 2 weeks. So download them if you need to keep them for future reference
  4. Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

Whelp it still ctd's after the loot screen for me and that was post the update today...
  5. Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

This is still not resolved. How can this still be happening 3 weeks later??
  6. Need More Info Barber changes characters height

I finally have evidence that this is a thing.

7. Need More Info Barber changes characters height

Summary: I visited the barber to remove facial hair, my character shrunk in size, but all his clothes remained the original size. Now he stumps about like a child in adult clothing. It's subtle but offputting How to Reproduce:Go to a barber Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats Scene...
  8. *Taleworld* A Must Add Features in The Game ( List )

Missed adding Banners...
  9. Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

Uhh sorry to upset the apple cart but this issue still remains, unsolved.

2021-07-14_01.14.36_1ee53a45a92012fa9bb45e685dc9c341
  10. Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

This is not resolved, just had it happen again
  11. Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

2021-07-06_11.07.18_1ee53a45a92012fa9bb45e685dc9c341

I've been having this same problem today.
  12. In Progress For the love of that which is graphical...

Summary: A lot of the icons are not centered on shields, icons and map icons. I know its minor but it should be an easy fix How to Reproduce: May not be applicable to every icon... not tested Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A...
  13. Need More Info Troops being regrouped after battle is initiated

Aare you still experiencing this issue at the moment?
    No I haven't experienced it again but I haven't been playing much lately
  14. Need More Info Troops being regrouped after battle is initiated

I can't, I've changed back to 1.5.8
  15. Need More Info Troops being regrouped after battle is initiated

So at the begining of the battle I press F6, then I selected my heavy infantry to withdraw them to the rear. After doing this my '1' group of infantry gets grouped into the '6' group and goes to the rear. 6 of my cavalry get pulled from '3' and put into '1'. Interestingly the symbol on the...
  16. Need More Info Hit detection problem

For a long time now I've been suspicious that hit detection isn't working 10% of the time.

Every now and then it feels like my weapon is just passing straight through enemies and their mounts.

So after one battle I got so frustrated I just, repetitively started hitting a tree. All sorts of angles. And low and behold, every 7th or 10th stroke, my weapon would go straight through the tree.

I imagine this should be testable.
    I just tested this again and my one handed axe passed through the tree about 4 times in a row. There's definitely a problem.
  17. Need More Info Hit detection problem

For a long time now I've been suspicious that hit detection isn't working 10% of the time. Every now and then it feels like my weapon is just passing straight through enemies and their mounts. So after one battle I got so frustrated I just, repetitively started hitting a tree. All sorts of...
  18. Resolved Icons not loading

As of today, the textures were all matt black, main character on the map was a bi ball of scattered polygons, the icons didn't load...

So its still in play.
  19. Need More Info Hit registration problems and no companions

Not sure, I can try. Then I'll see about how to capture the event itself.
Top Bottom