Search results

1. wimpyspud

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Finally some multiplayer love.
  2. wimpyspud

What happend to TaleWorlds?

I am don't see how a small studio can mess up so badly on their flagship (only?) game and still survive. If it takes them 9 years to develop a game this broken, the studio won't be around much longer.
    The sad part is that the game is still fixable, but patches are getting farther apart and have less content. It seems like TWs is just trying to collect the paychecks without doing any work. 1.5.10 took 2 months and had no meaningful content for multiplayer.
  3. wimpyspud

What happend to TaleWorlds?

I don't see how a small studio can mess up so badly on their flagship (only?) game and still survive. If it takes them 9 years to develop a game this broken, the studio won't be around much longer.
  4. wimpyspud

Get rid of clan queues in Captain Mode.... it's seriously ruining the entire game.

Until/If player base goes back up, clans should que in 2 groups of 3 for more fair games imo. Pub stomping is scaring off what few players there are left.
  5. wimpyspud

1.6. when ?

Is that true that in 1.6 they have reworked the combat that it feels better and is less spammy?
    Not seeing anything about that in the list of changes. Duel mode is the big add in 1.6.
  6. wimpyspud

1.6. when ?

We should see SOMETHING by the end of September, otherwise Talesworld has done nothing for 2 full buisness quarters. No response from callum or the devs matters anymore, actions are all we can count on.

Worse comes to worse, if nothing happens til Q4 I expect people to be fired for being worthless. No buisness should have to deal with dead weight like that.
    One would think, but this has been going on for 9 years, so not counting on it changing anytime soon.
  7. wimpyspud

The reason 6v6 skirmish will never be fun

I think between 8v8 to 12v12 would optimal for skirmish. Ideally teams should always be infantry heavy and that does not happen much with 6v6. I think the current maps are also large enough to accommodate more players. Of course, larger teams means more people would have to play the game...

Maybe they should let the clans specify the size for clan skirmish games.
  8. wimpyspud

1.6. when ?

I agree, honestly there is no reason why, atleast for the MP side, we shouldn't get the 1.6.0 content released to the current branch. Idk anyone who is actually going to the Beta branch to test it
    Yeah, Beta branch does not make sense for mutiplayer anymore with so few people playing multi right now.
  9. wimpyspud

1.6. when ?

So when is 1.6 going live on the main branch? I wonder if it is going to take 2 months like 1.5.10 did...
  10. wimpyspud

NA Siege Open SUNDAY NIGHT SIEGE | NA

Fun event again. Servers really need work though!
  11. wimpyspud

Great Event! Even though server crashes were 3 for 3...
  12. wimpyspud

Your Steam Username: wimpyspud
    Do you pledge to have yourself in the siege queue at 9 PM EST on Sunday?: yes, as much as possible.
  13. wimpyspud

[CL] Calradic Legion [NA] | Recruiting!

STEAM PROFILE LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013914133
    DISCORD TAG: wimpyspud#8993
    PREFERRED BUTTER BRAND:Whatever costco sells
Top Bottom