Search results

1. Seek n Destroy

Suggestions for new MS operations in Warband

Unfortunately, even agents without dynamics will rotate on the spot to face whatever their target is.
    There's also
    Python:
    agent_ai_set_interact_with_player        = 2077  # (agent_ai_set_interact_with_player, <agent_no>, <value>),
                                                     # Version 1.165+. Enables or disables agent AI interation with player.
    Set to 0 it will stop the AI from facing the player when he passes near the AI agent but if you engage in dialog they will still rotate to face you.
  2. Seek n Destroy

RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

This is outdated, there's a beta release for RaW 2.6 which you can download on moddb:
    Moddb Download Link
  3. Seek n Destroy

SP Medieval [WB][Submod][LSP] Iberia Map for Hispania 1200

Added another version of the submod for Hispania 1200: Reconquista for those that prefer the submod over the base Hispania 1200, I didn't test that one as much but hopefully everything is in order.
  4. Seek n Destroy

SP Medieval [WB][Submod][LSP] Iberia Map for Hispania 1200

Iberia Map Replacement for Hispania 1200 Hello gents, this here is a submod for the base version of Hispania 1200 that replaces the base map of the mod with one made by rgcotl, some additional changes include repositioning the parties, tweaking some scripts so the sea travel system from the mod...
  5. Seek n Destroy

Better MS Scripting Reference: header_operations expanded

I was about to ask the same thing :razz:
    That's quite interesting and useful to me if that's the case
  6. Seek n Destroy

RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

32 bit OS usually don't allocate as much resources (around 2 Gb limit if I recall correctly?) and users on those systems would frequently report out-of-memory errors since the mod would push above that limit. Maybe making the game's executable large address aware would help but none of the team members have a 32 bit OS to test that and none had this issue on a 64 bit OS so that's why we suggest a 64 bit OS to run the mod, Warband is only 32 bit on Windows but I read it was updated to 64 bit on Unix systems: Steam News
  7. Seek n Destroy

[Research] Odrysian Kingdom (Thracian Union)

EDcit.png
  8. Seek n Destroy

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

You can create a thread for it if you want, it's just highly unlikely that we'll be adding any new culture to the mod
  9. Seek n Destroy

SP Medieval [WB] Deeds of Arms and Chivalry

It's going well enough considering the current worldly events, certainly slowed things down but we're alive and well :smile:

Recent updates:
    OHYpreview_gamb_types.png
    archer_gambesons.png

Made by AsherNitin

cuisses_padded.png

splinted_cuisses.png

splinted_cuisses_2.png
    Made by AsherNitin

Kastenbrust_armour.jpg
    Made by iJustWant2bPure using Narf's Churburg as a base

20201031170439_1.jpg

Helmet made by iJustWant2bPure

Verneuil.png

Made by iJustWant2bPure
  10. Seek n Destroy

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Former is due to how the game blurs the models when swinging, adding a flag to remove the blur fixes it. Later is an engine issue (as far as I know) that missiles stuck to shields and sometimes to the ground will default to the missiles material instead of the custom material it was using, only permanent fix would be to remap all the arrows, javelins, etc... to that material.
  11. Seek n Destroy

New scene by Rigo for the Burgundian town of Dijon:

Dijon.jpg
    mYHbr.jpg
    6zlU8.jpg
    XjRKT.jpg
    GkP9C.jpg
    Comsb.jpg

More previews coming soon™
  12. Seek n Destroy

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

It just feels like they are testing mechanics and ideas for Warhammer 3 at this point.
  13. Seek n Destroy

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

This seems to confirm a lot of speculation about Troy:
    TL;DR: Lack of vision and direction, B team, terrible UI, unbalanced and the Epic deal is there to make their money back and try to avoid backlash.
  14. Seek n Destroy

RaW:Previews+News

Do you meant this Chalcidian?
    dEVWJ.png
    If so, it's actually modeled after the Alexander movie props:
    117695-106_01.jpg
    The helmet was made before we started taking a more serious direction with authenticity, the actual movie prop is made after real pieces but sometimes the proportions are a bit goofy (they tend to make a "one size fits all" for these).
    We felt like we had enough helmets for the Greeks so we focused on the Italian factions more, we only have one modeller so there's only so much he can do, sometimes we're lucky to have someone donate a few models they made but it's rare.

I wanted additional attachments (feathers and crests) for the Thraco-Attic but alas they haven't been made. The Sidon and Ascalon types come after the mod's timeframe (300 B.C.) so we didn't see fit to add them.

We have that kind of Boeotian helmet already:
    h_rome_boetian_c.png
    prev_h_rome_boetian_c.png
    Usually for Centurions, coupled with Apulo-Corinthian helmets and Samno-attic helmets, the later used for Tribunes:
    g_apulo_A_prev.png
    prev_h6_samno-attic.png

If you like helmets this thesis is pretty good:
    The bronze Italian helmet
    There's also "Ancient Greek Helmets" by Randall Hixenbaugh with tonnes of examples and illustrations with a price tag to match, with some luck it can be found in some libraries.
  15. Seek n Destroy

RaW:Previews+News

where can I find all the chalcidian helmets models worn by greeks and others nicely previewd like the others ones. I cant find them here or on moddb. Im not talking about the italic variations of them. They are also made by rgcotl?

also are there other variations of the thraco-attic helmet others than the ones previeed by Rgcotl some years ago? or has this been modified a bit ?

Thraco-attic is on Moddb:
    prev_traco-attic_nike.png
    prev_thracian_tanit.png
    prev_h4_thracian.png

The Greek Chalcidian was created before the Moddb page or even before the mod so it didn't get a preview.
  16. Seek n Destroy

We're still working on it, it's just that current events didn't facilitate working on the mod.

Here's a sneak peek of what we're working on with the player lead mercenary company:

3LuzT.jpg
    c7lPO.jpg
    RQ83X.jpg
    XbS5f.jpg
    bcaxt.jpg
    AHEWj.jpg
    Vu6jk.jpg
    E38-0.jpg
    Ubz0A.jpg
    KqRky.jpg
    GdCoT.jpg
  17. Seek n Destroy

Metal, metal, metal

Cirith Ungol has released a new album nearly 30 years since their last album, Paradise Lost, which was released in 1991.
    It's actually pretty good imo, I've listened to it a couple of times already and I'm actually impressed that Tim Baker manages to still sound this good despite being in his 60s. His voice isn't as high pitched as it used to be and I actually like it better this way.

Top Bottom