Search results

1. Resolved Error in pila's tooltip

Summary: The pila when moused over instead of the thrown option to click you see a error message; https://prnt.sc/1mireeb How to Reproduce: Mouse over the pila Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver...
  2. In Progress Attacks randomly ignoring block

Summary: Basically this patch 1.6.1 and it was happening in the playing I did on 1.6.0 since I've been back at bannerlord I've noticed that even while blocking with a shield, in the proper direction enemy attacks will randomly pass right through and still hit me. These aren't last second...
  3. Resolved Crash after sending troops to assist a army attacked during a siege

This happened yesterday, When I would move in and attempt to help the army in question after I sent troops and we won and clicking done after going through the prisoners and loot screens the game would crash, then not give me a option to upload the save, this happened with and without mods on...
  4. AI Lords cooldown

It would be nice to see, or should I say not see enemy lords after they are defeated or recently escaped right back at it. Whether that be in a friendly castle or city "recovering" or off map then spawned back in after so many days. Sorry if this is already well suggested, Lots of threads on...
  5. Base inventory and herd amount

It would be nice to see these increased slightly, As it stands if things don't go your way and your captured when you get dumped back onto the map step one for me always has to be go into my inventory and discard everything short of one meat from one of the horses I kept that I just slaughtered...
Top Bottom