Search results

1. ijzzBloc

My Mount&Blade experience

Mount&Blade has come a long long way. I have been playing this game for years now and i still love it! The only reason this is not my most favorite game of all time is because dungeon keeper is simply unbeatable. When i first found out about M&B i saw some screenshots of the pirates mod made by...
  2. ijzzBloc

Civil Calradia Relaunched 2.0 11-1-09

Forlornhop3 said:
    This will not show up in my mount and blade launcher this is the first mod I'm trying i put the folder in modules but it still doesn't. :neutral:

You probably didn't unrar it correctly into your modules folder.

Adorno said:
    The download link is not working for me - but have you extracted the file prior to placing it in 'modules'?

Download link should be working now.
  3. ijzzBloc

Weird. Wich errors do you get?
  4. ijzzBloc

Extract it to youre Mount&blade/Modules folder and select it in the mount&blade menu.
  5. ijzzBloc

However in my mod they are no longer mongol clones. But i shall think of a new name this was temporarily anyway.
  6. ijzzBloc

How do you mean? I had to think up something.
  7. ijzzBloc

What can i say. I like unpredictable and fast game play. The 'Rounds" are really short but in my opinion it adds allot of fun especially that u could die easily when commanding 200 soldiers against a small warband of 10.In native Mount&Blade you can easily win over superior force. Here i wouldn't try so.
  8. ijzzBloc

Hey, This is my first actual mod wich is very simple but i'd like to release it. A new age of war has struck Calradia, this is what you can expect: Factions and renamed and have their distinctive color: Nords  >  The Covenant  >  Blue Swadians  >  The Order  >  Grey Veagirs  >  The Guild  > ...
  9. ijzzBloc

Get Object Failed for texture >Error<

Llew2 said:
    I would go through and change the name of the texture, and all references to it in BRFEdit.

Say, add a one to them all like this:
    Helmets_Norman_Yellow1.dds
    Helmets_Norman_Yellow1, etc,.

Then if you still get the error, you'll know problem is somewhere else.

Surprisingly it actually worked. Thanks for the help.
  10. ijzzBloc

Okay so i figured out the problem. The Mod doesn't read the texture. However i set the scan module_textures to 1 so i have no idea how to fix this.
  11. ijzzBloc

Yes i already did that. Doesn't fix my problem.
  12. ijzzBloc

Not sure, Could you give an example on how it should look?
  13. ijzzBloc

Hey, I tried adding a new item into a copy of native mod folder. However i get stuck on launch up. It give me an error called: get_object_failed for texture: Helmets_Norman_Yellow.dds Now i suspect this has something to do that the game cant find the texture. However i am sure the BRF file's...
  14. ijzzBloc

DDS ?

I always convert them to jpg for editing and then convert them back to dds. There is no quality loss in that u should try it.
  15. ijzzBloc

anyone knows this song?

Yeyinde said:
    Don't know the song, but PLEASE tell me that ain't you in your avatar!

I could tell you that isn't me but i rather not lie.
  16. ijzzBloc

anyone knows this song?

I heard this small part of a song on a dudesons clip on youtube. Could you please listen to it and tell me if it sounds familiar. you can hear the song at 2:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2rl_ozRFPY And here at 9:06 and 9:25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTfgvQoC_W0&feature=related
  17. ijzzBloc

Native OSP 2D Art Knights Expansion

Don't worry about it ill fix it. Its not even implemented yet  :wink:
  18. ijzzBloc

Yes i tought of that myself i now only work with darker colors
  19. ijzzBloc

Thanks guys. I will try using the features you've suggested.
Top Bottom