Search results

1. In Progress Graphical bug/issue with string of "Noble Bow"

Smaller graphical issue, but a string is placed wrong on one of the bows. Basically attached properly it'd be like the Khergit bow from WB, so the bowstring being attached to actual tips of the bow (so at the top of the wood end, called a siyah) It'd be fixed easily probably. Currently looks...
  2. Mirror?

The download link in the thread doesn't work anymore (too much traffic apparently) so is there anyone charitable around that can put up a mirror, or has an existing one? Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance
  3. Help identifying a Byzantine (arch?)angel

Recently bought a book to get into Byzantine history and on the front cover is a reliquary, I think, with the picture of a winged icon which I'm guessing is either a saint or an (arch)angel. It really sparked my curiosity, but my google image searches and general google-fu has been failing me...
  4. SP Dark Ages [Submod] Ullr's favor

Saga of Ullr's Favor Ydalir it is called, where Ullr has himself a dwelling made. - Grímnir Ydalir, a valley filled with yew trees. Ullr really likes yew because it's a great wood for bows, and as the god of archery he likes good bows! (Surprise surprise) But in Dark age Britain (and...
  5. The eating of horses (When fighting with Mongols)

The question might've already been asked before but, during the collapse of the Mongol Empire were the horses of the (now defeated/losing) horde(s) eaten after battle? I could see how in more prosperous times, horses would not be eaten because they are (as far as i know) considered noble...
  6. Gnyozdovo War Mask Helmet fix?

Little bug with the Gnyozdovo War Mask, the back of the helmet shows a bit of skull. Does anyone know a fix, or is this beyond repair? This is how it looks, hope it's easy to see what I mean:
  7. One Stop Tax Collection Removal

Is there a way to get rid of the One-Stop-Tax Collectionmod in the DEV version without destroying the tax system? (It's quite a hassle to travel back to your fief if you're out campaigning just so you can pay your soldiers) Is NE heavily dependent on this mod, and would my NE module (or tax...
Top Bottom