Search results

1. BL Coding AddPlayerLine() AddDialogLine() there are no selection lines in the secondary action? C#

Hi! Construction: AddPlayerLine("Question1", "lord_talk_ask_something", "Question2","Text1"...) 1. presses "lord_talk_ask_something". a dialog appears with the button "Text1" AddDialogLine("Question2", "Question2", "Question3", "Text2"...) 2. The NPC responds to "Text2"...
  2. BL Coding Determine the current state of the game (character) С#

Is it possible to track the state of the game at the moment when the event occurs.? For example - on the global map or conversation or inventory menu. let's finish so I can output the message once at the event OnGameStart protected override void OnGameStart(Game game, IGameStarter...
  3. BL Coding unable to convert from "bool" to "System.Func<(bool, TaleWorlds.Localization.TextObject)>"

Мy first experience. I do it according to the tutorial and i have problem. Module.CurrentModule.AddInitialStateOption(new InitialStateOption("Message", new TextObject("Message", null), 9990, () => { InformationManager.DisplayMessage(new InformationMessage("Hello World!")); }...
Top Bottom