Search results

1. 我强烈建议增加防御工事和指挥部的自由建造系统

目前的野战和城防作战缺乏战术性。我建议增加防御工事建设和指挥部建设的功能。玩家捕获或购买材料来建造各种类型的城市防御工事和野战防御工事。玩家还可以自由搭建各种类型的指挥部。指挥部有警卫。卫兵们一见到队员就会敬礼。玩家可以在指挥部视察战场和指挥战斗。指挥部也可以升级。敌人将秘密袭击总部。在战场上建造防御工事有很高的自由度,工事的形状和类型玩家可以自由选择。防御工事既能抵御敌人的弓箭,又能防御敌人的骑兵。希望哪位大哥可以把我的建议发给制作组。
  2. I strongly recommend add fortification and command building systems

The current field and urban defense operations are lack of tactical nature. I suggest that the functions of fortification construction and headquarters construction should be added. Players capture or purchase materials to build various types of city fortifications and field fortifications...
  3. strongly recommend add fortification and command building systems

The current field and urban defense operations are lack of tactical nature. I suggest that the functions of fortification construction and headquarters construction should be added. Players capture or purchase materials to build various types of city fortifications and field fortifications...
  4. That's how managers treat me

"Your message (I spent 2 hours to write these suggestions) contains inappropriate advertising or spam: This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered. Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our...
  5. I spent 2 hours to write these suggestions

Hello, I'm a big fan of mount and blade. I've played mount and blade 1 for more than 10 years. Now I'm crazy about mount and blade 2. I'm also a person with game planning. Here are some of my suggestions. I really hope game makers can see my suggestions: 1 I hope you can add the fortification...
  6. If these systems can be added, the game will be greatly improved

If these systems can be added, the game will be greatly improved: 1. Fortification construction system. Before the siege, players can freely build various fortifications at any position with various materials. If players defend the city, players can also build various fortifications at different...
  7. If these systems can be added, the game will be greatly improved

If these systems can be added, the game will be greatly improved: 1. Fortification construction system. Before the siege, players can freely build various fortifications at any position with various materials. If players defend the city, players can also build various fortifications at different...
Top Bottom