Search results

1. [CFL] Week 3

Covid Task Force vs Hands. Face. Embrace.
    Date & Time: 01.08.2021, 20:00 BST
  2. [CFL] Suggestions and Discussion

Aren't week 2 stats going to be gone at this rate as well? Would be a shame tbh, stats/betting/trashtalking, things like that are what make tourny's complete.
  3. [CFL] Week 2

Covid Task Force vs Poggers Bridge
    Sunday 25.07.2021, 20:30 BST
  4. EU Native Battle In-progress European Infantry League!

Snus Gang 15 - 13 Dog Owners
  5. [CFL] Rosters & Transfers

Team Name:
    Maxxxio's Team
    TAG
    Tag
    Captain:
    Maxxxio
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Maxxxio/
    placeholder
    placeholder
    placeholder
    Banner:
    Bannerlink

Maxxxio
    ID2
    Azorekt
    ID2
    LaPache
    ID2
    Kawaii
    ID2
    Snowblind
    Aras
    ID2
    Kane
    ID2
    Slako
    ID2
    Stockfish
    ID2
    Ekcnn
    Tunfisk
    ID2
    Pierro
    ID2
    Jara
    ID2
    Karapuz
    ID2
  6. EU Native Battle In-progress European Infantry League!

Snus Gang 20 - 3 RolfB

Do we have to play against dog owners this week as well?
  7. EU Native Battle In-progress European Infantry League!

Our opponent is not known for round 3, do we just go to round 4?
  8. EU Native Battle Completed [Carnage Fantasy League] Captain Sign-Ups

Name: Maxxxio
    Nationality: Dutch
    Steam: Maxxxio
    Experience in captaining/calling:
    Signing up because of a lack of captains. Captaining itself is obviously no issue for me, I just prefer not to do the calling though, seeing as I'm an archer. I'll try to pick a caller, but I'll lead if I really have to. If there are somehow enough captains by the time the tourny starts, then obviously you shouldn't include me as a captain.
  9. EU Native Battle In-progress European Infantry League!

Snus Gang 18 - 15 Patronizers

ggs
  10. EU Native Battle Completed [Carnage Fantasy League] Player Sign-Ups

Name: Maxxxio
    Nationality: Dutch
    Steam: Maxxxio
    Prefered Class: Archer
    Past Teams / Experience: NC, Snus, Stark, etc.
  11. LOOKING FOR CLAN WARS OR PLAYERS.

Just FYI, there's hardly any teams that do scrims nowadays, especially when there's no active tournament going on. And the few teams that do scrims sometime (like Malta) would (probably) not be arsed to scrim some random team made from people from TG (assuming you guys are from there). Also you should leave ur steam link if u want people to contact u.
  12. EU Native Battle In-progress European Infantry League!

Player Addition:
    Team Name: Snus Gang
    Player's Name: Slako
  13. EU Native Battle In-progress European Infantry League!

Team name: Snus Gang
    Tag: Snus
    Players in your team: Maxxxio, Zulu, HolyWarrior
    Captains steam link: Maxxxio
  14. Nations Cup or Fantasy League?

You speak as though there isn’t gonna be another clan tournament. It’s not an either/or in an indefinite sense, just a matter of when and in which order these tournaments will happen. We have had regular clan tournaments only for over a year, I don’t see why you should imagine that it’s unreasonable for there to be a short NC or Fantasy League mixed in before going back to the same clan tournies?

It’s not about changing A to B, it’s about making some room for B before going back to A.
    I am just reflecting on the poll that was made. In this poll people were presented with a series of options of which sort of format they would prefer to see in the next tournament. The 2nd majority of people want to have a WNL 8v8/6v6 tournament. Although your arguments make sense, that's just not how a vast number of people see it. In the end of the day It's just a matter of opinion, and all I'm saying is that when a majority of people vote for something, you should go with the majority. In this case, Puff makes a sound argument by telling vincent to just add the option of a clan tournament to have a good reflection of what the community wants. Although these polls are sorta becoming repetitive now.

On another note, what you're describing here is literally what I've said on the other thread. Do a short FL for a few weeks and then proceed to have a clan tourny/ or w.e. the community wants, afterwards. I share the same opinion. I never said it's unreasonable for there to be a short FL or w.e. first, It's literally what I want. But it doesn't mean it holds more value than the 27 other people who just prefer to have a clan tourny straight away. Because in the end of the day It's better to be consistent, because if you choose the preferences of a few people over the many, the tournament is gonna fail anyways due to a lack of motivation.

The same logic applies to the current poll. Right now there are 8 votes for NC and 15 votes for a FL. It would be retarded to choose to hold a NC as the next tournament based on these results.
  15. Nations Cup or Fantasy League?

Because the main discussion was how clan tourneys became stale
    And how valid of a reason is that to ignore the majority of votes? If a singular person or a small group of people want something to change from A to B, but the majority of people want A to change to C, then why would you conclude that A should change to B?
    It's senseless to include the community in a poll if you're not gonna make a decision based on the majority of votes.
  16. Nations Cup or Fantasy League?

The formats with the highest amount of votes were NFL and WNL 8v8.6v6, why is NC cup in this poll and not WNL?
  17. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 3,5 - Sign Ups Open (55/56)

Name : Maxxxio
    Nationality : Dutch
    Main Class : Archer
    Steam Link : Maxxxio
Top Bottom