Search results

1. STcloz

Need More Info Khuzait hires clan Karakhergit which is intended to be at war with Khuzait permanently

After the contract, they are still at war and Clan Karakhergit isn't at war with Khuzait's enermies include me. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. only use one mod: daytime hideouts
  2. STcloz

how to make companions real

I have some ideas about how to make companions like real persons rather than a bunch of statistics and models. 1. The most important and interesting feature I think is adding personal unique quests for companions and let players help them. For example, one guy as my scout wants a marriage and...
  3. STcloz

Need More Info Main quest cancelled and restart.

Summary: the quests"meet with Istiana" and "meet with Arzagos" are automaticly cancelled and then restart when I load a savegame. The savegame related has been uploaded. How to Reproduce: load a savegame in which the quests I mention have not been completed. Have you used cheats and if so which...
  4. STcloz

Do you guys see scarfs in the game?

They are missing.
  5. STcloz

Conspiracy troop bug, is there any possibility to deal with it?

Game crashes after looting the conspiracy army. TW is investigating the bug. But I wander whether there is a temporary solution which could allow me to continue.
  6. STcloz

It's discrimination!

Player has 4 more attribute points than companions. This is unfair. This is discrimination! I fight for the NPC rights!
  7. STcloz

How about spliting a battle into two battles? for battlesize limit wise

When the troops in a battle exceed the limit, split it into two battles, a maximum one and a little one? Generating Reinforcements in the middle of the battlefield is torturing playsers.
  8. STcloz

Help! Is there a console command which resets perks and focus points?

Blacksmith has 9 attribute points in VIG and 1 in END which makes him hardly to upgrade. Even a mounted companion is more suitable to learn how to smith because he has 4 points in END.
  9. STcloz

Help! Is there a console command which resets perks and focus points?

Blacksmith has 9 attribute points in VIG and 1 in END which makes him hardly to upgrade. Even a mounted companion is more suitable to learn how to smith because he has 4 points in END.
  10. STcloz

The model of noble bow is wrong

The bowstring should be tied to the end of the bow. The model in BL is wrong and so ugly. Have you noticed that? Fix it please. https://images.app.goo.gl/NA2ZqDoNCVHh8Tp77
Top Bottom