Search results

1. Discussion General MobileParty.All not listing player parties in 1.62 and maybe before

It's mostly in the title, i was wondering why some parts of my mod weren't working anymore, other party you created not being affected by changes i made. The answer is simple MobileParty.All that is supposed to list all the parties in the game simply forget all player's parties except the main...
  2. Discussion General Partyscreenmanager long time issue

Hello, I have worked on a mod changing a bit the partyscreenmanger sometime ago and while the access wasn't the easiest in the world i could make just what i wanted. Then after a patch (Might be 1.5.7 or 1.5.8 don't remember) there was some weird issues with my mod and since i was busy i didn't...
  3. Suggestion General Hero generation

Hello, It's the second time i'm trying to change how heros are generated and how the traits are changed into actual skills. If i could change HeroCreationCampaignBehavior to my liking there is always an issue each time you try to create or alter a hero, it's a call sooner or later to the...
  4. gameModel loading issues

Found the issue, never mind.
  5. Manage companion's skill tree out of your party

Hello, It's something that bugs me for sometime already, when a companion earn a perk or a level and he/she is not in the main party, you currently can't affect it, the game restrict you the right to spend any point or perk on clan heroes that are not in your party. So when a hero leading a...
  6. Resolved [1.5.0]Tutorial for character developer screen not showing

Hello, This bug happens when you open your character screen (where you spent your focus points), it's supposed to trigger an event to show a tutorial about it, but the event is never triggered. The reason is the part of the code throwing the event is never reached. As you can see down using...
  7. And you say you support modding community? TW are you serious?

I put this here cause i hope it will be read not like the bug report or modding forum. So it's sometime now we (the modders) have a lot of issues with the game and how to mod it, not that how it was designed was pretty bad but cause you, dear taleworld have put MANY objects that should be tool...
  8. Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Crash on clicking "Saved game" button and on new campaign.

Summary : When i click the "Saved Game" button to browse my previously saved game to continue one, i simply CTD. I tried removing all the mods, trying reinstalling more than one, always the same. If i go back to 1.4.2 all works perfectly. If i remove all the saves from my "Game Save/Native"...
  9. Need More Info [1.4.1] Party perk check issue.

In 1.4.1 Taleworld have modified the method "Hasperk" in the MobileParty class so it checks secondary roles, that's good. Anyway, they used a switch case to do so and simply forget to put a default case. That could lead to null pointer exception and crash (And it does already). Adding at the...
  10. Need More Info Incorrect datastore behavior leading to possible crashes

When making a mod (or even with vanilla modules) you are required to implement the class `SaveableCampaignBehaviorTypeDefiner` for complex datasaving before using the SyncData method. I'll explain how it could go wrong. I think this error is responsible for a LOT of the loading issues from old...
  11. Resolved Militia count never go down even when city starving and even when it says -2 to militia change.

It's in the title. I had issues with the economic model of the game, my town Epicrotea gain militia and prosperity again and again even when the food change is negative until finally it start starving. So i checked things a bit and even when the prosperity goes massively down and when the...
  12. Resolved Engineer not receiving XP when besieging

in 1.4 and all previous versions. When you besiege a castle or a town, the Engineer do not earn the siege XP, it's instead awarded to the player (Or party leader) even if you have the Engineer role correctly set in your clan. The issue is a mistake in the code of...
  13. Need More Info Skill XP not earned correctly and easy fix.

In TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CharacterDevelopment.Managers.SkillLevelingManager public static void OnSieging(MobileParty mobileParty) { SkillLevelingManager.OnPartySkillExercised(mobileParty, DefaultSkills.Engineering, 1f, SkillEffect.PerkRole.None); }...
  14. MBSubModuleBase research and finding : How it works

How MBSubModuleBase and game initialize process works. I wanted to share my findings while working on my loader and put it in a separated post as it was looking as an advertising when put in the loader post, what wasn't the goal. It might also be useful for any mod even if they are unrelated to...
  15. Need More Info Game crashes after battle when too many troops to recruit

How to Reproduce: Win a battle with many prisoners held by enemy troops, at the end of the fight the screen show up to recruit them, if you click recruit all, you crash. Version: 1.1.2 Installed community-made modifications: (Most are unrelated to the issue with the possible exception of fast...
  16. SP Native [v0.3.13]Useful companions - Governor update pre-patch.

Hello, This is the first mod i'm working on for Bannerlord and it's still heavily work in progress. The goal is to allow companions to have more use than pure battle godly character and bring a bit more variety to the deal. That's one point i was pretty disappointed with BannerLord over...
  17. BL Coding Gauntlet issues with CharacterDeveloperScreen

Hi, It's a day now i'm trying to figure why you can't modify your hero focus and attribute points when they are not in the party. (let's say leading a caravan) If it can have a debate at if i should be able or not in game, what bugs me is that i couldn't find the rules anywhere in the code that...
  18. BL Coding Any clues for "TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem\Campaign" a massive wall against modding.

Hi, Been working a lot on module loading lately and i realized if you have a CampaignGameStarter accessible from submodules, allowing you to add and manage some content of the game, there is actually a second one with exactly the same methods, same behavior but where almost everything is...
  19. [Release v1.0.0] NoHarmony : mod loader for bannerlord

Hello everyone, while starting to mod a little bit and looking fortips on how to do things i most of time ended with with people telling i should use harmony to get things to work. Since Bannerlord is supposed to be a game allowing you to mod a lot of things it looked a bit suspect to me and i...
  20. BL Coding SkillLevelingManager is all static ..?

Hello, I'm trying to make a companion mod to expand them and their use, have them do more than simply be tanks in your party and makes you want to use the roles even more. It was going fine so far, fixed a few things not working like the perk in roguery to sneak in a town but then, when i...
Top Bottom