Search results

1. 集结号 (和别的中国电影)

最近我看一个电影叫集结号。是讲中国内战的。我觉得拍的不错。很动人,战争也拍的很精彩。我的祖先曾在国民党军所以我对这个主题有兴趣。我很高兴这个电影大部分是关于军人的痛苦而不是关于政治。演示在战争里,两边都很可怜。 YouTube 上你可以找到整部电影。你们觉得这部电影怎么样?还有,有什么别的好看的中国电影?
  2. Developer Blog #3 - Revival Plans, Iron Europe 2.0

Developer Blog #3 - Revival Plans, Iron Europe 2.0 Hopefully, the lack of new information hasn't given the impression that the mod has been abandoned. The team has been hard at work improving the mod, taking into consideration the suggestions and criticism we have received. All aspects of the...
  3. Patch 1.21 Released!

Patch 1.21 fixes some issues in 1.2 and adds a couple new animations. Changes -Fixed Lebel loading time -Fixed Lebel firing sound -Removed useless server side debug messages -New 'Call Medic' animation by pressing H -New 'Surrender' animation by pressing J -New 'Salute' animation by pressing K...
  4. Patch 1.2 Released!

Patch 1.2 is here. We apologize for the long wait for the patch. We have identified and fixed what we believe was the main issue causing the serious lag. However, we haven't managed to get enough people to test it so this is yet to be confirmed. A bunch of new features and items have been added...
  5. Developer Blog #2 - Patch 1.2

Developer Blog #2 - Patch 1.2 Today's Developer Blog will talk about the team's work over the week on Patch 1.2 and show the new French Sentry and Rifle Grenadier classes. The biggest priority was, of course, to figure out a solution to the lag issues that have been plaguing servers reaching...
  6. Suggestions

If you've got any suggestions for the mod, here you can speak your mind. What could make Iron Europe better? What would you like to see in the mod?
  7. Bugs & Issues - Please report here

Please report in this topic the bugs you found in the game. We'll do our best to fix them.
  8. Troubleshooting - Installer Issues [NW not detected]

If your Napoleonic Wars isn't detected by the installer, just follow this procedure to get it working. Press Windows + R Type regedit Head to HKCU - HKEY Current user Open the software folder Head to MountAndBladeWarbandKeys Right click on MoutnAndBladeWarbandKeys Click on New String Value...
  9. Minor Mods

Early Skins and More! by Charles Williams 1914/1915 German Skins by Kaps Crosshair Mod by Commissar Jdf Haller's Blue Army by Mrscotland
  10. Screenshots & Videos

Post your pics of your adventures! Even the funny stuff!
  11. Developer Blog #1 - First Days

Developer Blog #1 Welcome to the first of many Dev Blogs. Basically, they are the Updates from the development stage except now they are focused on delivering the latest news on the team's efforts to expand and improve the mod. February 14, 2014 was certainly a day to be remembered. The day...
  12. Game Guide & FAQ (WIP)

Game Guide Controls Basic NW Controls Movement: WASD Melee Mode: X Use: F New Shooting Controls: Aiming: Right-Click Shooting: Left-Click Reload: Q Attachments: Sniper Scope Zoom: Left-Shift Bayonet: P Load Rifle Grenade: P New Item Controls: Whistles: Right-Click, Select Song...
  13. Download

Downloads [SIZE=21px]Instructions[size=14pt] To get the latest version of the mod, first install 1.0 and then install the 1.21 patch. [size=16pt]1.0 First Version[size=14pt] Download Link 1 Download Link 2 Download Link 3 Download Link 4 Download Link 5 Download Link 6 1.21 Patch Download...
  14. Information & General Discussion

[left] [center] Introduction Iron Europe is a World War I mod for the Mount&Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars DLC. Our goal is to immerse players in the brutal battles of WWI. Players will have the opportunity to fight it out, for France or for Germany, in the trenches and in...
  15. Native Raid Video

I recorded some footage of a Native Tribe on the EU server attacking a colonist settlement. After editing it together with some epic music I think I have a pretty cool cinematic style game-play video. Originally this was going to be a trailer about all aspects of the mod but I had a ton of...
  16. Trying to Leave Faction

I'm having tons of fun with this mod, it's by far the best SP experience I have ever had. I'm having an issue which is getting quite annoying. I'm a vassal of Brycheiniog which recently had it's only town conquered. I'm trying to leave the faction but I can't find the king anywhere. Reports say...
  17. MP Modern Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Download [left] [center] Introduction Iron Europe is a mod in progress for Mount&Blade Napoleonic Wars. We aim to fully immerse players in the brutal battlefields of World War I with new gameplay features, weapons, sounds, scene props, maps and animations. You'll be able...
  18. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Download [left] [center] Introduction Iron Europe is a mod in progress for Mount&Blade Napoleonic Wars. We aim to fully immerse players in the brutal battlefields of World War I with new gameplay features, weapons, sounds, scene props, maps and animations. You'll be able...
  19. LSP 3D Art Elephant

So anyways, this was made a while ago for Age of Exploration and the link was just sitting somewhere in the 3D thread. If someone wanted to use the elephant(and it seems like several mods do), it would be unlikely for them to find it. And that is why this thread is here. I made the model and I...
  20. [Item] Warhammer 40k OSP (To be moved to the OSP Board)

Warhammer 40k OSP I've made some Warhammer 40k items and I'd like to share them with the community.  :) About Downloads The downloads arn't posted because these items are still a work in progress. It'll be a few days before I post the links. I'm posting this thread earlier so I can get some...
Top Bottom