Search results

1. Turnaround

Add "Horses Killed" to Player Stats

Damage stat would be great. I loved playing anti-cav in Warband.
  2. Turnaround

ADD STAMINA = REAL FUN GAMEPLAY

No team damage in TDM makes spamming a big problem, makes it more difficult to move to other modes too. People just run around in blobs.
  3. Turnaround

W+W for cav. Bumps and damage from horses with 0 speed, and slooooow inf spears

When can we whack people with spears, side swings on them was always so fun. THWACK BONK THWACK
  4. Turnaround

Coming back 4 months later... your game is absolute garbage

Recently I reinstalled (mistake) after taking a break from this abomination of a game.
    Holy ****, absolutely no chill
  5. Turnaround

DEPLOYABLE STAKES

Flaming torches when
  6. Turnaround

Voice chat

Proximity voice chat would be really cool as a realism feature, but would it not somewhat keep the discord users advantage?
    I was assuming that competitive modes would have it as team voice and larger, more casual modes like TDM/Siege would have proximity. It'd be a lot of fun on private servers.
  7. Turnaround

TW multiplayer feature delivery times calculated

This whole forum and thread:

NNnfz.jpg
  8. Turnaround

Bring back Spear combat

That video was sick. I really miss thwacking people with a bamboo spear.
  9. Turnaround

What went right? Positive thread

Can you please explain to me, I ask unironically, how you consider walk, cheering and crouching to be a good addition when the animations they have, especially walking, is something out of a 2002 game?
    They weren't in native Warband, they're in BL. It's a thing that went right.
  10. Turnaround

What went right? Positive thread

- Glad we eventually got auto-run
    - Castles outside map borders look super cool
    - Camels
    - Chains are cool even if they're a bit funky
    - Toggling to walk, crouching and cheering in native, gonna look great in big events

Waiting for a significant update before playing more though.
  11. Turnaround

Calradic Campaign

This Saturday, super satisfying rifles and helmets that mould to your facecode. discord.gg/mountandblade for comms!
  12. Turnaround

taleworlds HATES the community!!!

The game is too restrictive
    The devs can’t hear this
    I dont know to this day why i cant swing a normal spear
    So stupid !!
    No one asking to make the swings very effective, just at least a little blunt damage or for using better fients instead of thrust then thrust then thrust 😫
    Bamboo spear gang. Nothing better than thwacking someone to death, and the shame they'd be left with.
  13. Turnaround

Some experimental scenes..

Really nice, love the atmosphere.
  14. Turnaround

Rank 1 Gamer Thoughts on Bannerlord PvP

@RodLimitless Adding to what Hans and Brandis have to say, Mount and Blade is the 'easy to learn, hard to master' type game.

Swinging/blocking, footwork and game sense are the most important things for skill, rather than a load of extra keybinds.

But yes, gear selection similar to Warband (the previous game) would be great.
  15. Turnaround

I hope TW won't give up on MP

Native Warband didn't have any progression, but we played it for years. The issue isn't lack of players/cosmetics/rank system - it's that I get bored after an hour.

Big love to the devs, no disrespect - I believe that changes would help the game thrive, whether that's by TW or modders.
  16. Turnaround

[MP/SP] Dynamic Blocking Debate

Seems great for shields, would need to test it in MP for melee
  17. Turnaround

e.1.0.x cavalry vs spearman

I feel like even if the cone was increased, actually being able to do damage to stationary cav is another issue.

It takes many, many hits to kill the rider or the horse when they're not moving as inf.
  18. Turnaround

Map of Calradia 1084 (January 2021)

Nice work man, looks great.
  19. Turnaround

ETA on Duel (and Battle)

A lot of new players are looking to practice, duel would be very useful - fun too.
  20. Turnaround

Modified Combat Parameters

First-person looks cool but I don't think the combat has been designed around it at all.
    I doubt they're specifically looking to counter first-person users.
Top Bottom