Search results

1. Csatádi

SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod -- Last release: Feb 25, 2020

I looked at the lord recruitment code literally years ago. I think they don't use garrisons, but it doesn't matter at all in the player's perspective.
    I modded only the 'bulk recruitment' script.
  2. Csatádi

Even for personal use only?
    A few years ago I gave the files for a guy for personal use only, they ended up on the net immediately.
  3. Csatádi

I don't share the mod system.
    Thanks for the tips. Ramun is a cheater, that's for sure.
  4. Csatádi

@Veledentella
    Sorry, the Polished Landscapes mod explicitly tells it cannot be used freely. I respect their decision regardless what others do.

@YourStepDad
    The baggy trousers won't return, except you prove it they were using them in 1655. Good luck!
    There won't be AI changes, except you or anyone make improvements and send me the better scripts.
  5. Csatádi

10-ves.jpg
  6. Csatádi

Death in battle - make it an optional setting! Context:

Actually why not? It could be abused ofc, but who cares in a PVE game?
    But a balanced feature would be even more desireable.
  7. Csatádi

Keep Fights after Sieges - Good Idea, but

Permadeath will be a very cool feature after proper balance. After it will be enabled for all fights and not only for the PC.
    Even lords and kings died on the battlefield not to mention deadly illnesses.
  8. Csatádi

Smithing Questions

Maybe it's about rounding. Reported long ago.
  9. Csatádi

Just nerf ranged damage by 30%

It would also help if recruits have shields. AI parties have significant portion of recruits very soon.
  10. Csatádi

Culture of children

Just for an interesting reference, the English kings after the norman conquest still spoke French. It is believed they became bilingual only in the 14th century. So there is a nice example when a ruling class was able to preserve its culture for a few centuries.
  11. Csatádi

Culture of children

It would be good if we could change our child’s culture.
    For example my hero is batanian but he becomes a vlandian noble. I might think the vlandian culture would fit better than the batanian one. Whatever is the culture of his spouse.
    Another example, my hero is an aserai in khuzait khanate with khuzait wife but all his fiefs are of the empire. I might think the imperial culture would fit the children the best.
    Having options is good.
  12. Csatádi

In Progress Archers showing their back

Summary: In tournaments when there are only a single archer left, this archer turns away from the melee warrior when aiming, and turning back a bit later. It happens when I am the melee character but also when an NPC is the melee character (NPC vs NPC). This is a new bug intoduced in 1.6.0 How...
  13. Csatádi

Culture of children

Yes, in case of matrilineal marriages they should inherit the culture of the mother. As I wrote, the culture of the house.
  14. Csatádi

Culture of children

So ...Just because the father is Empire then... :smile:
    Then they are surrounded with the culture of the empire.
    Look around in the real life and see what happens in these cases.
  15. Csatádi

First campaign with births&deaths. Results?

I play only to the point when I have 3 cities.
    This point is earlier as it used to be with the new perks which give obscenene amount of xp for discarded weapons and armors.
  16. Csatádi

Culture of children

It's very awkward children of an Empire noble house get Khuzait culture just because the mother is Khuzait. This never would happen in a real situation. The children must get the culture of the house they are in so the culture of the husband. The only exception might be when the player is a...
  17. Csatádi

A proactive aproch of defeating single lords and gathering(small) armies is much better then joining in for some blowout battle.
    I will rescue say groups of 3 or less, but more then that and you are very likely to get somebody killed.
    Lets just assume they're all going down, as AI is dum and probably will, if you go in with 5 allies it's a 50% chance one of them will die for good. Yes you can re-load your save, but who wants to do the battle again?
    It would be boring. I rather give up this campaign.
  18. Csatádi

6 of our nobles died in battle and 1 from the enemies. And that one is from a clan I want to convert to our realm so I married one of their members. We didn't lost a battle... :D I also lost a companion but it doesn't matter. I didn't start such a campang so far because math said it will be...
Top Bottom