Search results

1. Theofilos

Just nerf ranged damage by 30%

Quite interesting and plausible from a gameplay point of view.

I know I'm a pain in the ass always spamming, however while the damage-protection formula absolutely must be rethought asap I think Taleworlds should rethink some minimum and logical ranges in terms of what protects more than what... something I commented on here.

There are quite a few other examples, but in 1.6.0 we find this

HZWDs.jpg

... to me it's quite striking, for the worse I must say.
    It's known through all the empire that a period blood soaked cloth is way more protecting than chainmail.
  2. Theofilos

Bannerlord was a grift

Agree, it is pretty much like vicious circle pattern:

You pay 40-50 Euro for the unfinished game, lured by the promises made by the company (that created your favorite games in the past with a glorious history of interaction with their fanbase) but shortly after you realize it wasn't what was promised, you at least consider asking for a refund from them. But you still believe they can fix it. You played 100hrs, loved every minute spent on the game, post positive reviews on steam, but shortly after, despite the potential, when it starts to be boring - you start to think. Play another 900hrs, so you find out you were looking for an easter bunny, you change your review on steam, felt quite angry, it is not only unfinished but soulless, arid - temporary switch to other titles, to regroup and catch up in 2-3 updates from now... You think "I don't only want to whine, maybe I can contribute"? You post ideas, suggestions, feedback and would like to support the company (they encouraged you to do so after all) and quickly realize to be left alone by them because of their lack of communication, unreliability, lack of quality content, and of their unwillingness to leave their comfort zone to either say "guys, sorry we cannot work on more feedback" or "we changed our model", etc... No civil courage at all, no openness, no transparency. The company you trusted and wanted to support but kept being ignored instead. Some other day something snaps in you - you start ****posting and crossing the line couple of times here and there, leaving no captives - you are permabanned by the forum moderators. You were told: "you hurt other human being's feelings by your bad behavior..."

Mr. Koifish might wanna do a "typical Bannerlord EA experience" movie based on that...
    I agree with everything you said.

My thinking always is to never ''marry" your beloved games,treat them as a hot girlfriend with which you had fun and spended some money in the process and then leave when you get bored as simple as that.
    If you stay and try to ''fix'' her to your personality even as much potential she had will never get you anywhere and you'll spend your time with bad emotions and being angry.

At this point i just hope they fix sieges/implement battle terrain and unlock all modding tools so we can play something interesting in the future.I have 1250 hours on this demo of a game with the help of mods and the 50 euros were a good investment.Im sorry that its not better but thats life.
  3. Theofilos

Shield wall turning turning turning

No its the direction you're pointing with your mouse which has a flag icon,also if you try to change the direction again it gives them command to look at enemy and you have to do it again,they changed it for consoles.
  4. Theofilos

Bannerlord was a grift

I cant say they have bad intentions,i believe they just cant handle the project but charging 50 euros for a demo was the worst decision ever following no communication whatsoever,The least i could do is downvote on steam with no regret even if i love this game.
  5. Theofilos

In Progress Wrong Gender

Summary:Well photo speaks for itself :D How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  6. Theofilos

Fixing ladders needs to be the very next thing

I have 1 year to play this game waiting for sieges fix.....
  7. Theofilos

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

I have irritating micro-stutters on the campaign map now.
    monitor refresh rate is bugged,it gets back to 50hz.
  8. Theofilos

Autosave and Freezing - anyway to choose how often the game does it?

Press ESC go to campaign options,it can go up to 1 hour or disable by going all the way left.
  9. Theofilos

Resolved Monitor Refresh Rate

The refresh rate gets switched back to 50hz the moment you press accept and leave the menu causing statters.It was bugged in 1.5.5 too but only after reinstalling the game as of now (1.5.6) it returns to 50hz immediately.
  10. Theofilos

1.5.5 new vlandian meta

There's one thing that its not fun even if its ''balanced'' and has ''counters'' and that is oneshotting.So if you ballance everything towards oneshotting it may seem ballanced but it aint fun.Sp isnt fun cuz of that and mp too has turned into spamming 2H and shooting cuz of 1shotting.Dont get me wrong im new to this game and i really love it but thats the feeling i get while i play it.My 2cents.
  11. Theofilos

1.5.5 new vlandian meta

Devs trying to be reallistic with xbows making them aim easier doing more dmg,now make them 20-30secs to reload to ballance them and we're done!!!
  12. Theofilos

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Yeah it's better, but not working right.
    I had drastic for situations like this but it crashes the game so ill go vanilla/archer spam 'till mods get updated.
  13. Theofilos

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

You need mods for armor to make any difference anyway.
    I use rbm but in 1.5.6 heavy arrows go through shields,its even more broken than vanilla atm haha
  14. Theofilos

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Oathsworn got a helm nerf along with T4 skirmisher not that they'd do much of a difference anyway.
  15. Theofilos

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

‘Release the Kraken’
  16. Theofilos

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

kingdom come is on sale for 20 euros with all the dlcs
Top Bottom